Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey

by EnquireLabs

Post-purchase surveys for attribution, CRO, & personalization

Nisa

Great customer support. Very helpful to ask customers about how they first heard about you - it really helps allocate marketing spend.

Ten Thousand

I just set up this survey last week and have it up and running this week. Matt is great, he responds immediately in the chat box if you have any questions. The feature that allows a follow up question is awesome (e.g. we can not only find out if they heard about us from an online magazine, but then which magazine). Looking forward to some of the new features coming out next month. Highly recommend -- extremely quick and easy to set up and easy to customize. The UI is great and fits seamlessly into the checkout confirmation page.

Ascension

I've never reviewed an app before, but the service from Enquire was so good I immediately sat down to write this after speaking with them for less than a minute. First of all, the app itself works flawlessly. Second, the customers are FAR more likely to answer this survey than anything else I've tried. We have a 60%(!) completion rate. If you want to get to know your customers, this is by FAR the best survey method I've found. Think about that, when can you get 60% of your customers to do ANYTHING, let alone answer a survey? And finally, when I had a question and reached out to Enquire, not only did they answer promptly (despite the fact that I messaged at an odd time!), they actually went the extra mile, with such excellent service that I felt compelled to write this. If you want highly accurate data about your customers from a company with excellent customer service that wants you to succeed, you've found it with this app.

ROKA Sports Inc.

This app is easy to set up and use, and it provides important data that we use to calibrate and validate our marketing attribution models. From the user's perspective, it's non-invasive, as evidenced by the high response rates we're able to maintain.

Superfluid

This app is super easy to set up. It's helping us getting very useful information about our customers. It would be just perfect if you could show the survey in a different language according to the customer's shipping/billing country.
Still, highly recommended!

Women's Best - ROW

Great app and really amazing support. This app is definitely valuable. Enquire has been a game-changer for measuring our customer journey.

Asutra

This app has been amazing - so easy to integrate and instantly provides hugely helpful customer insights. We are currently using it to create segmented outreach to customers based on their self selected interests. So awesome to be able to get customers more information on the topics they are most interested at purchase. Also - Enquire has amazingly fast and helpful customer service. My questions have been answered quickly and thoroughly.

Pair Eyewear

Enquire has been a huge help in understanding attribution for marketing channels and drives truly helpful insights for our marketing team. If you're a brand that performs marketing experiments regularly and tests new channels, Enquire is a must have. Couldn't recommend it more!

Chella

First, The data they provide is invaluable, 2nd the customer-facing integration looks natural and flows, Finally their support is fantastic. HIGHLY recommend!!

Magic Spoon

Enquire is a very easy to use and useful tool for marketing attribution. They're always developing new features (and take user feedback very seriously), and the team is extremely helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9