Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey

by Hodi, Inc.

Post purchase survey & marketing attribution platform

offhours-co

This app is great! It is so easy to turn on and looks so slick and seamless in checkout. Honestly... so surprised as to how painless it was! We've been dying to know where our customers are coming from as most of our traffic is direct and organic! Can't wait for that info!

Ready Set Judy

Enquire was the easiest and most efficient plugin for us to setup. It took virtually 10 minutes in total to place the widget at checkout, create our list of options for attribution, and the back end has an easy dashboard to view the data with ease.

Pattern Beauty

Great app! I love that I can ask my customers specific questions that will help me further my acquisition efforts.

Bokksu

Thanks to the amazingly simple yet effective post-purchase survey Enquire puts onto both our Shopify and Recharge checkouts, we are able to finally get insight into where people really first heard about us. Up until Enquire, it's always been last click attribution, which heavily weighted all analytics to Google and Google ads, but in fact Enquire showed us that we are also acquiring customers through our hard work in Press mentions and Partnerships and Affiliates. I HIGHLY recommend this app!

Italic

The Enqiure team is extremely responsive & helpful. They replied to my messages within minutes & provide quality support. Also have other marketers asking us what we've been using for post-purchase because they loved the simplicity of the Enquire form!

Elevated Faith

Enquire Post Purchase Survey has given me invaluable data for my business. Matt is always quick to respond and answer any questions I have about the app. Highly recommend this app to all store owners!

Parade

Using Enquire has been night and day for our attribution modeling. Since installing Enquire, our team has a fundamentally better understanding of our performance and have already reallocated spend and impacted overall ROAS!

Boll & Branch

Matt & team have been fantastic partners! They have worked closely with us to tailor the app to our needs, which has been hugely helpful to us. We leverage the app as a key part of our attribution model so it's quickly become critical part of our performance analysis.

Jimmy Joy

This app helps us understand our customers even more. With a ±50% response rate on our post-purchase survey, we're gathering valuable data super quick & easy. Special thanks to Matt for helping us tackle some stuff that required more data drilling.

Shakti Mat Australia

Love this app. We use it on our checkout page to let customers chose which charity they'd like us to donate to on our behalf. We've had really good feedback from our customers too. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7