Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey | Reviews

by EnquireLabs

Post-purchase surveys for attribution, CRO, & personalization

Vincero Collective

Enquire has been able to successful capture survey response post purchase from all our customers to better understand where our traffic is coming from. Their support is top tier too!

Punish Me, Daddy

I LOVE this app. The fact that it tells you which source/medium each response came from is an ABSOLUTE GAME CHANGER. Plus, customer service was amazing.

Hot Shapers

App is great and the support is even better. Thats what won me over. This tool really helps us understand our customers a lot better too

BK Beauty

I'm still KICKING myself for not implementing Enquire Post Purchase Surveys sooner! It's a no brainer. Do it ̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶ yesterday! I had been hearing about Enquire and the value of having these surveys from a number of brand owners I know and trust, before finally implementing them myself. Finally found time t get it going... SO QUICK & EASY! Why didn't I just do this sooner?! Not only do I now get to learn where customers are first hearing about us (from them directly), but they also share their thoughts on which products we should launch, which retailers we should be in, what they love about our brand the most, how their shopping experience was, etc... Over 50% of our customers fill out the survey, which still blows me away. This data/feedback is SOOO valuable. Thank you Enquire Labs! You've earned a special place in my Shopify app arsenal. ✌

Pastreez

Simple and efficient for our macaron bakery at Pastreez. Would love to add the Birthday form feature as well :)

Shani Darden Skin Care

Easy to use and has provided a lot of value to our business, specifically around organic influencers and channels that are doing the most for our brand. There are a lot of customization options and the team has been great at responding to questions and providing fast, thorough support.

Dr. Squatch

The app is easy to use, very effective for attribution analysis & well thought out. Matt & team are responsive & great to work with. Excited about new Question Streams feature!

Caraway

Native checkout integration drives up response rates and they're always improving the product. Support is great as well!

Pique Tea

Helpful to identify where your customers are coming. Super great and friendly team who take the time to make sure they answer your questions.

Waka Coffee, Inc.

I check this app on a daily basis! It gives us so much information about our customer acquisition efforts, provide customer feedback and more intel that helps us to allocate the right budget to the right sales channel. As an online brand, we spend money on different marketing platforms and can't always track 1-to-1 outcome. By asking our customers a few quick questions post purchase, we learn a lot about our marketing efforts, customers' feedback and more. Worth every penny and highly recommended. David, Waka Coffee's founder.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13