Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey

by Hodi, Inc.

Post purchase survey & marketing attribution platform

Parade

Using Enquire has been night and day for our attribution modeling. Since installing Enquire, our team has a fundamentally better understanding of our performance and have already reallocated spend and impacted overall ROAS!

Boll & Branch

Matt & team have been fantastic partners! They have worked closely with us to tailor the app to our needs, which has been hugely helpful to us. We leverage the app as a key part of our attribution model so it's quickly become critical part of our performance analysis.

Jimmy Joy

This app helps us understand our customers even more. With a ±50% response rate on our post-purchase survey, we're gathering valuable data super quick & easy. Special thanks to Matt for helping us tackle some stuff that required more data drilling.

Shakti Mat Australia

Love this app. We use it on our checkout page to let customers chose which charity they'd like us to donate to on our behalf. We've had really good feedback from our customers too. Highly recommend.

Shakti Mat Europe

Awesome app an awesome support team. Works exactly as we need it to. Display and interpretation of results is great too.

Hitched

Great customer response rate! This app has allowed me to better understand where my sales are coming from and has saved me thousands of marketing dollars. Well worth the small monthly fee. Highly recommend!

COMRAD

an invaluable tool for collecting customer reviews. the implementation on post-purchase page is effortless and customer support is speedy. cant recommend highly enough

Shakti Mat UK

Great app and really amazing support. We use the app on the thank you page to let them choose which charity we donate our profits to. It works great and we've had really good feedback from customers.

The Cereal School

We've been using Enquire for a few weeks now and I can say it's a must-have for brands that are advertising across multiple channels. Incredibly easy to set up, very high survey response rates (over 50% for us), and the team is a delight to work with.

Skylight Frame

This app is definitely valuable. I also had to ask a customer service rep a question recently, and they answered super quickly and were very helpful. I really appreciated that!