Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey

by EnquireLabs

Post-purchase surveys for attribution, CRO, & personalization

Bearbottom Clothing

Great UX/UI with constant feature updates. The team that runs it is super quick to respond and will take your feedback in stride when building new features.

Broya

Very solid app. Great insights from customers who are fresh with a new purchase or return purchase.

Outdoor Voices

Enquire has been a great, easy tool for us to better understand our marketing attribution for new customers. The team is super supportive and always making updates to features.

Lil Mixins

This is a great tool. Super easy to use. Matt is always really helpful with any questions. You absolutely should be running post-purchase surveys, and this is a great tool to do it with!

Nisa

Great customer support. Very helpful to ask customers about how they first heard about you - it really helps allocate marketing spend.

Ten Thousand

I just set up this survey last week and have it up and running this week. Matt is great, he responds immediately in the chat box if you have any questions. The feature that allows a follow up question is awesome (e.g. we can not only find out if they heard about us from an online magazine, but then which magazine). Looking forward to some of the new features coming out next month. Highly recommend -- extremely quick and easy to set up and easy to customize. The UI is great and fits seamlessly into the checkout confirmation page.

Ascension

I've never reviewed an app before, but the service from Enquire was so good I immediately sat down to write this after speaking with them for less than a minute. First of all, the app itself works flawlessly. Second, the customers are FAR more likely to answer this survey than anything else I've tried. We have a 60%(!) completion rate. If you want to get to know your customers, this is by FAR the best survey method I've found. Think about that, when can you get 60% of your customers to do ANYTHING, let alone answer a survey? And finally, when I had a question and reached out to Enquire, not only did they answer promptly (despite the fact that I messaged at an odd time!), they actually went the extra mile, with such excellent service that I felt compelled to write this. If you want highly accurate data about your customers from a company with excellent customer service that wants you to succeed, you've found it with this app.

ROKA Sports Inc.

This app is easy to set up and use, and it provides important data that we use to calibrate and validate our marketing attribution models. From the user's perspective, it's non-invasive, as evidenced by the high response rates we're able to maintain.

Superfluid

This app is super easy to set up. It's helping us getting very useful information about our customers. It would be just perfect if you could show the survey in a different language according to the customer's shipping/billing country.
Still, highly recommended!

SENREVE

Best app out there for post-purchase surveys! Appreciate all the new stuff they've been rolling out and plan to roll out. Also integrates with our ESP. Knocked one star off because it won't solve all your attribution questions but for the price and the features, there's nothing else like it.