Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey

by Hodi, Inc.

Post purchase survey & marketing attribution platform

Elfish

Added a few weeks ago and already have lots of responses, and learning lots in the process. Simplest app I ever used, and yet adding real value to understanding my business immediately.

Loving it!

Eley Hose Reels

Love this app! Looks great on the Thank You page. We're getting 75% participation from customers. Easy installation. Provides very valuable information for market planning. Matt has been very responsive and helpful in making improvements. Congrats on a great app!

Paul Evans

Works well. Easy to implement. Recommended.

Urban Baby Runway

Great app! I tried to hack together similar solutions that never gave me the results I wanted. This survey app was super easy to install and delivers an immense amount of value as the majority of our volume is via direct and organic.

Holstee

WOW. super seamless. love the preview window. love how everything is turnkey and looks nice out of the box. love how there are no extra confusing features. and great value. y'all nailed this. really impressed!

Gotham

O! M! G! We've been looking for an app that gives us clear insight on our most effective channels, and this was exactly what we were looking for! All the features we needed to learn about how customers are finding us, and nothing extra or complicated. We just installed and got a really high completion rate out of the box with no customizations. The data is super useful, and this solves a big need for our growing brand.

Jacques Nyc Llc

Quick install. Easy setup. Recommended for stores looking to further understand where their customers are coming from.

Flagpole Staging

Definitely a must-have app! Setup was super easy and took 30 seconds.

Caraasport

Great app with great support! Produces some truly valuable insights we can’t get from our traditional analytics.

1 2 3 5 Next