Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey

by Hodi, Inc.

Post purchase survey & marketing attribution platform

Backdrop

We're big fans of the Enquire post purchase survey. It's super easy to set up and the engagement is fantastic. Seems like a lot of people use it for referral attribution. We've found that information is mostly available elsewhere so we've used it to capture insights we wouldn't get elsewhere. Customer service is also fantastic. Excited to see this tool evolve.

Otherland

Very easy to instal and the customer participation rate is off the charts! Definitely our best source for attribution!

Twice

I feel like I'm in on a Shopify integration secret...this app is brilliant! I check it almost every day, response rates are really amazing and it gives us great insight into where our customers are coming from. Conversion attribution by the customer, right at the moment of purchase that isn't obtrusive to customers at all...this app should be used by everyone.

Tinker Watches

This app is really amazing! It couldn't be any simpler to set up. The response rate to our survey has blown us away, and the data it gathers really helps us figure out where people are coming from. Would highly recommend!

Standard Luggage Co.

Awesome app. Very simple yet powerful tool that helps us get valuable feedback. Awesome support as well. Matt responded within minutes to our support requests and helped get things resolved immediately.

Thursday Boot Company

Super easy to setup and provides extremely valuable insights. Highly recommend to anyone looking to find the source of truth with their customer acquisition efforts.

BABOON

I use Enquire every single day. As far as analytics, there is no faster way to the truth than asking the customer, and Enquire takes care of that for us. It's the single best way for us to understand who our customers are and where they're coming from. This allows us to adjust our marketing strategy super quickly and lean into what's working while pulling back from what's not. The simplicity of Enquire and it's ease of use are second to none.

Hydrant

I didn't know what we were missing out on before we installed this. It has been hugely helpful in attributing our sales as we build our business. The developers are quick to respond and really receptive to feedback - I'm looking forward to the features they'll be adding down the road!

LuminAID Lab

Great app for any store. We occasionally see spikes on a random day that we can't attribute to a marketing campaign that we have running and this has been great to help focus on where that influx of customers is coming from.

52kards

So far so good! Was a breeze to setup and great customer support. I've already collected really valuable data for my business in less than three days.