Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey

by Hodi, Inc.

Post purchase survey & marketing attribution platform

Lioness

Simple, helpful, and does what's promised. The team is also very responsive to feedback and suggestions. This is probably one of my favorite Shopify apps!

Kotn

Enquire is so simple, and so powerful. An easy way to add super helpful info to your attribution data, and finally get some clarity into those (direct) / (none) users! For the money, this is the best attribution software you can get.

Waterdrop®

Must have. Super easy to integrate, very easy to use, super powerful data. The only thing we regret is not having it earlier! In contrast to super complex analytics tools and questions of attribution, it's proven to us that the simplest solution to finding out where customers know us from: We simply ask them. Team is super responsive and continuing to launch new features as well.

Doli Bottles

Brilliant app to get customer feedback. We used different surveys to understand customer needs during checkout to improve customer journey and conversion rate. Conversion Rate of respondents is crazy high. Easily set up and if needed customer support is outstanding.

offhours-co

This app is great! It is so easy to turn on and looks so slick and seamless in checkout. Honestly... so surprised as to how painless it was! We've been dying to know where our customers are coming from as most of our traffic is direct and organic! Can't wait for that info!

Ready Set Judy

Enquire was the easiest and most efficient plugin for us to setup. It took virtually 10 minutes in total to place the widget at checkout, create our list of options for attribution, and the back end has an easy dashboard to view the data with ease.

Pattern Beauty

Great app! I love that I can ask my customers specific questions that will help me further my acquisition efforts.

Bokksu

Thanks to the amazingly simple yet effective post-purchase survey Enquire puts onto both our Shopify and Recharge checkouts, we are able to finally get insight into where people really first heard about us. Up until Enquire, it's always been last click attribution, which heavily weighted all analytics to Google and Google ads, but in fact Enquire showed us that we are also acquiring customers through our hard work in Press mentions and Partnerships and Affiliates. I HIGHLY recommend this app!

Italic

The Enqiure team is extremely responsive & helpful. They replied to my messages within minutes & provide quality support. Also have other marketers asking us what we've been using for post-purchase because they loved the simplicity of the Enquire form!

Elevated Faith

Enquire Post Purchase Survey has given me invaluable data for my business. Matt is always quick to respond and answer any questions I have about the app. Highly recommend this app to all store owners!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7