Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey

by EnquireLabs

Post-purchase surveys for attribution, CRO, & personalization

Earth Breeze

They've been awesome. While we've had a couple of technical difficulties along the way, they have absolutely killer support and are quick to help us out and get us anything we need. The insights from the app have also been hugely helpful for us

Farmers Juice

I waited until the iOS update to use Enquire, and now I regret I didn't sign up sooner. I am a big fan after 1 month on the product. Enquire is confirming the concerns I had, and with this data, we are looking to new tactics. Their many integrations makes their solution best-in-class, and their price point is super advantageous to the customer. In our 'other' response field, we are seeing new channels we never were aware of. And we are linking our standard replies with Klaviyo for super powerful emails that are highly personalized. I work with a lot of tech and always look into who is behind the company. The founder Matt is an incredible person, I love caring smart founders. Can't wait to link this to BigQuery and get some next level reporting. High recommendations, definitely add this to your marketing stack. It's 2021, you really need it...

Soft Services

This app is really wonderful for any brand looking to get direct feedback from their customers. Setup is super intuitive, and engagement has been really impressive. As a new brand, this has helped us immensely into gaining visibility into where our very first customers heard about us, and what drove them to convert.

Slumber Cloud

We've been using this for a short period of time but so far so good. Our survey responses are way more insightful than originally thought so we decided to upgrade to a larger plan to get even more detailed insights. Looking forward to continued growth with Enquire Surveys!

Clove

Our company has been searching for a plug-in that can do simple, attractive, integrated post-purchase surveying. Enquire 100% fits the bill. They even helped us get a multi-question flow live earlier than we expected! And they have excellent, incredibly fast customer service.

MYYK

We absolutely love this app. We use it for a range of different post-purchase surveys, covering everything from attribution to insights for new product development. Hassle-free to install, use and top notch customer service.

Safe Direct Medical Supplies

Super cool app + Amazing customer service. They helped me sync to Klaviyo and set up an email flow template.

Uproot Lint Pro

Incredible app. Works really well and super simple to set up. Support is quick and fast as well! Must have now eps with the iOS 14.5 changes making even hard to attribute sales correctly.

Wolven

We love this app and consider it to be our source of truth for marketing attribution. We trust the customers themselves instead of trusting the greedy ad companies. I'm hearing that even the really expensive multi-touch attribution analytics tools are all flawed anyways, so this is a simple common sense alternative for us. Support is great too!

Uplift Active

Especially since the new iOS update, it's super important to have insights from a post purchase HDYHAU. Enquire is fantastic at this, especially with their many app integrations. The product works, and customer service is very responsive. They continuously roll out new features to make it better (eg: ability to ask follow up Qs). Highly recommend and should be in all Shopify store's stack to get a better understanding of their first/last-click attribution.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10