Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey

by Hodi, Inc.

Post purchase survey & marketing attribution platform

Tenzo Matcha

The app works perfectly! Super great founder. Very helpful, tells me exactly what I need to know to make our store successful!

HISTORLY

The nicest customer service I have ever encountered. Awesome app, really easy and adds high value. LOVE IT!

H.V.M.N.

Love this app. 2 minutes to set up. After using it for 7 days, we noticed higher completion rates than the 3 other post purchase survey apps we tested. Also love how it connects to landing page and order data. Having such strong attribution data is helping us identify several pockets of inefficient spend, which we were able to rebalance into more profitable channels.

Sadire

This app is amazing. We went from embedding a slow, clunky survey monkey HDYHAU survey to Enquire. Response rates are up 2x, and the reporting that Enquire offered saves us 2-3h/ week of data exports and processing.

Kinfield

Enquire makes it SO easy to be able to connect with customers at a critical moment post-purchase. The high response rate and quality of answers has been incredibly helpful, and the Enquire team has been wonderful to work with. One of my favorite Shopify apps, and one I'd recommend to any store.

Wildhorn Outfitters

This is one of those secret little weapons that helps drive strategy in such a simple way. I created a survey asking customers how they heard about us and then listed out our channels. Using the responses helped to guide my budgeting/channel development based on where people were already hearing about us. Additionally, the customer service is elite and the founder is involved. I highly recommend this app to all shopify store owners.

Heights

This is a great app!! Not only because it saves us so much time, but because of its ability to offer valuable insights. Not to mention the excellent support I get whenever I need it. I can't see myself using any other app but this one, period. Thank you!

Plato

Solid app, great UX, easy to use, surprising level of customer compliance!
Amazing how much info you get by asking right on that thank you page. Would love this to be a liiiiitle cheaper but it's well-designed and I'm not unhappy with my choice.

Lioness

Simple, helpful, and does what's promised. The team is also very responsive to feedback and suggestions. This is probably one of my favorite Shopify apps!

Kotn

Enquire is so simple, and so powerful. An easy way to add super helpful info to your attribution data, and finally get some clarity into those (direct) / (none) users! For the money, this is the best attribution software you can get.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8