Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey

by Hodi, Inc.

Post purchase survey & marketing attribution platform

Wildhorn Outfitters

This is one of those secret little weapons that helps drive strategy in such a simple way. I created a survey asking customers how they heard about us and then listed out our channels. Using the responses helped to guide my budgeting/channel development based on where people were already hearing about us. Additionally, the customer service is elite and the founder is involved. I highly recommend this app to all shopify store owners.

Heights

This is a great app!! Not only because it saves us so much time, but because of its ability to offer valuable insights. Not to mention the excellent support I get whenever I need it. I can't see myself using any other app but this one, period. Thank you!

Plato

Solid app, great UX, easy to use, surprising level of customer compliance!
Amazing how much info you get by asking right on that thank you page. Would love this to be a liiiiitle cheaper but it's well-designed and I'm not unhappy with my choice.

Lioness

Simple, helpful, and does what's promised. The team is also very responsive to feedback and suggestions. This is probably one of my favorite Shopify apps!

Kotn

Enquire is so simple, and so powerful. An easy way to add super helpful info to your attribution data, and finally get some clarity into those (direct) / (none) users! For the money, this is the best attribution software you can get.

Waterdrop®

Must have. Super easy to integrate, very easy to use, super powerful data. The only thing we regret is not having it earlier! In contrast to super complex analytics tools and questions of attribution, it's proven to us that the simplest solution to finding out where customers know us from: We simply ask them. Team is super responsive and continuing to launch new features as well.

Doli Bottles

Brilliant app to get customer feedback. We used different surveys to understand customer needs during checkout to improve customer journey and conversion rate. Conversion Rate of respondents is crazy high. Easily set up and if needed customer support is outstanding.

offhours-co

This app is great! It is so easy to turn on and looks so slick and seamless in checkout. Honestly... so surprised as to how painless it was! We've been dying to know where our customers are coming from as most of our traffic is direct and organic! Can't wait for that info!

Ready Set Judy

Enquire was the easiest and most efficient plugin for us to setup. It took virtually 10 minutes in total to place the widget at checkout, create our list of options for attribution, and the back end has an easy dashboard to view the data with ease.

Pattern Beauty

Great app! I love that I can ask my customers specific questions that will help me further my acquisition efforts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7