Post-Purchase Survey Questions
A branded multi-question post-purchase order confirmation page survey boasting 50%+ completion rates with follow-up question functionality.
Most of your revenue can't be attributed by pixels alone. Power attribution and marketing ROI with a "how did you hear about us?" survey.
Segmented Emails Campaigns
Survey data is the secret ingredient to conversion rate optimization (CRO); from sending segmented emails to optimizing on-site copy.
Über Enquire Post Purchase Survey
Add an EnquireLabs' Post-Purchase Survey to your checkout & get 14 free days of customer survey insights. Trusted by 500+ Shopify Plus stores!
Install the number one rated post-purchase survey app and start building your proprietary dataset of customer insights for free; we're confident they'll show you the value that brands like Skims, Outdoor Voices, Mack Weldon, and Boll & Branch get from their EnquireLabs' post-purchase surveys every day.
Works with both Shopify and Shopify Plus order confirmation pages!
What Can You Do With Post-Purchase Surveys?
- Marketing Attribution: Ask "How did you hear about us?" or "When did you first hear about us?" to get attribution feedback direct from your customers. Follow up customer responses with open-ended or multiple choice questions.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Ask "Why did you place an order today? or "How was your shopping experience?" to gather insights on ways to optimize your website shopping experience and increase conversion rates. Use open-ended questions as follow-ups to suss out the details!
- Personalization & Segmentation - Ask "Is this a gift?" or "How would you describe yourself?" & push the responses to your email service provider (e.g. Klaviyo) to automate personalized flows to increase ROI.
- Customer Research - Ask "What product should we make next" or "What age group our you in?" to learn more about your customers, optimize your product roadmap, & increase customer LTV.
- Customize your survey question from our default “How did you hear about us?” attribution survey to one built for conversion rate optimization (CRO), email segmentation, or customer research.
- Add open-ended or multiple choice follow-up questions to improve clarity of responses. (i.e. "How did you hear about us? Influencer. "Which influencer?")
- Randomize the order of responses
Compare Survey Responses With Last-Click Referral Sources & UTM Parameters
For improved attribution modeling, compare survey responses to referring URL & UTM parameters. Surface valuable insights like "Heard from a friend" and converted via a Google Search Ad.
- Alloy Automation
- Google Analytics
- Recharge Payments
- Shopify Flow
The Power of "Where Did You Hear About Us?"
With many of your orders coming from direct and branded search, it’s difficult to understand what’s really working. Attribution is not so simple! By asking your customers where they heard about you, you'll receive insights into what’s working and what isn't. Whether you're advertising via Influencers, Podcasts, or TikTok, once implemented a post-purchase attribution survey will become part of your marketing arsenal.
- Question Streams
- Google Analytics,
- Shopify Flow,
- google tag manager,
Schau dir die App in Aktion an
Erlebe, wie die App in einem Beispiel-Store funktioniert.Beispiel-Store anzeigen
Preisgestaltung 14-tägiger kostenloser Test
* Alle Gebühren werden in USD berechnet. Wiederkehrende Gebühren, einschließlich monatlicher oder nutzungsabhängiger Gebühren, werden alle 30 Tage in Rechnung gestellt.
We love this app and consider it to be our source of truth for marketing attribution. We trust the customers themselves instead of trusting the greedy ad companies. I'm hearing that even the really expensive multi-touch attribution analytics tools are all flawed anyways, so this is a simple common sense alternative for us. Support is great too!
Especially since the new iOS update, it's super important to have insights from a post purchase HDYHAU. Enquire is fantastic at this, especially with their many app integrations. The product works, and customer service is very responsive. They continuously roll out new features to make it better (eg: ability to ask follow up Qs). Highly recommend and should be in all Shopify store's stack to get a better understanding of their first/last-click attribution.
Great UX/UI with constant feature updates. The team that runs it is super quick to respond and will take your feedback in stride when building new features.