Post-Purchase Survey Questions
A branded multi-question post-purchase order confirmation page survey boasting 50%+ completion rates with follow-up question functionality.
Most of your revenue can't be attributed by pixels alone. Power attribution and marketing ROI with a "how did you hear about us?" survey.
Question Stream Multi-Question
Multi-question workflows powered by programmable rules. Utilize single-response, multi-response, or open-ended question types.
About Enquire Post Purchase Survey
Add an EnquireLabs' Post-Purchase Survey to your checkout & get 14 free days of customer survey insights. Trusted by 500+ Shopify Plus stores!
Install the number one rated post-purchase survey app and start building your proprietary dataset of customer insights for free; we're confident they'll show you the value that brands like Allbirds, Skims, Outdoor Voices, Mack Weldon, and Boll & Branch get from their EnquireLabs' post-purchase surveys every day.
Works with both Shopify and Shopify Plus order confirmation pages.
What Can You Do With Post-Purchase Surveys?
- Marketing Attribution: Ask "How did you hear about us?" or "When did you first hear about us?" to get attribution feedback direct from your customers. Follow up customer responses with open-ended or multiple choice questions.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Ask "Why did you place an order today? or "How was your shopping experience?" to gather insights on ways to optimize your website shopping experience and increase conversion rates. Use open-ended questions as follow-ups to suss out the details!
- Personalization & Segmentation - Ask "Is this a gift?" or "How would you describe yourself?" & push the responses to your email service provider (e.g. Klaviyo) to automate personalized flows to increase ROI.
- Customer Research - Ask "What product should we make next" or "What age group our you in?" to learn more about your customers, optimize your product roadmap, & increase customer LTV.
- Customize your survey question from our default “How did you hear about us?” attribution survey to one built for conversion rate optimization (CRO), email segmentation, or customer research.
- Add open-ended or multiple choice follow-up questions to improve clarity of responses. (i.e. "How did you hear about us? Influencer. "Which influencer?")
- Randomize the order of responses
Compare Survey Responses With Last-Click Referral Sources & UTM Parameters
For improved attribution modeling, compare survey responses to referring URL & UTM parameters. Surface valuable insights like "Heard from a friend" and converted via a Google Search Ad.
- Alloy Automation
- Google Analytics
- Recharge Payments
- Shopify Flow
The Power of "Where Did You Hear About Us?"
With many of your orders coming from direct and branded search, it’s difficult to understand what’s really working. Whether you're advertising via Influencers, Podcasts, or TikTok, once implemented a post-purchase attribution survey will become part of your marketing arsenal.
Question Stream (Private beta)
Build multi-question survey workflows that get presented to your customers over time. Send us a message for access!
- Google Analytics,
- Shopify Flow,
- google tag manager,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Native checkout integration drives up response rates and they're always improving the product. Support is great as well!
Helpful to identify where your customers are coming. Super great and friendly team who take the time to make sure they answer your questions.
Waka Coffee, Inc.
I check this app on a daily basis! It gives us so much information about our customer acquisition efforts, provide customer feedback and more intel that helps us to allocate the right budget to the right sales channel. As an online brand, we spend money on different marketing platforms and can't always track 1-to-1 outcome. By asking our customers a few quick questions post purchase, we learn a lot about our marketing efforts, customers' feedback and more. Worth every penny and highly recommended. David, Waka Coffee's founder.