Recensioner (35)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 27 juni 2024

I don't leave reviews, but the experience I've had with this app has been phenomenal . I had a number of very specific needs for our feed and Engin stuck with me for 2 hours, solving literally every issue that popped up. We were able to get exactly what we needed and I'm thrilled. From the looks of all of the reviews for this app, I don't think I'm an outlier. Use cases: structured and unstructured metafield mapping, klaviyo custom catalog feed.

Custom Branding
3 dagar användning av appen
13 maj 2024

Works like a charm!

Simple setup, but a lot of potential.

Had a few spesific request and the support fixed it almost immediately.

Tried a few XML-feed apps, but this one offered the most flexible solutions.

Teleoutlet
Norge
13 dagar användning av appen
16 maj 2024

Excellent app, does exactly what it says. And customer support was very happy to help us with questions about additional requirements that we had, and that were not possible by default.

Fortex Fitness
Nederländerna
2 dagar användning av appen
30 maj 2024

Great app does what it promises, i had some issues, but Engin is top support, and resolves every issue quikcly!

Outlet24
Ungern
16 dagar användning av appen
14 maj 2024

Tried multiple Feed-apps, but Entafix works perfect with our store.

Customer service quickly came to the rescue when I encountered an issue, and it got resolved the same day!

Teleoutlet-Sverige
Sverige
En dag användning av appen
30 maj 2024

Incredible customer support! Engin just created me a custom xml link and i just needed to copy and use it.

The app works like a charm. 10/10 recommended.

Birdiejay
Turkiet
Ungefär 19 timmar användning av appen
26 juni 2024

L'équipe du support est au top! Dès que j'ai une question, une personne me répond très rapidement sur le chat, et les explications sont très claires.

26 paradis
Frankrike
23 dagar användning av appen
13 mars 2024

Super fast customer service responses, very helpful, able to be used for what I need it for. Thank you Entafix!!

Seliga Shoes
8 dagar användning av appen
7 maj 2024

After trying multiple apps Entafix did the trick. It loaded very fast and output is customizable, or you can use the formatting provided.

TFC&H Co.
USA
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
4 april 2024

Super service. Snelle reactie en goede hulp! Programma werkt ook prima!!

Muizenkindjes