Cozy Social Proof

Cozy Social Proof

From $1.90/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
March 21, 2020

The application is suitable for all needs. The app offers numerous customizations. Despite everything the translation is not perfect, it is intuitive and for this I deserve the 5 stars

FUBU FALLING STARS
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 16, 2019

i use this app. i'm very happy with it. it's very simple to use. I advise everyone to try it ! very good.

ENZO BARATTO™
France
September 3, 2019

This app is easy to install and looks incredible. I reached out to support with a question and they responded within minutes. Highly recommend!

Glow Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 24, 2019

This app is great! beside the easy to use on recent sales notification, I love the recommendation! I use it to notify reminder message to my customers.

Le Husk
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 6, 2019

Love this app. It was super easy to set up and it did everything that I wanted it to do without compromising the look of my site.

Pinky&Buttons
July 14, 2018

Very easy to use and the most economical app among competitors. I've tried two others but this one - though less customisable it is still more value-for-money as it does the job for a small amount.

Recommended.

Wovensouls
Singapore
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 3, 2018

I think it is an amazing app

Cyberllaneous Habits
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 2, 2018

This is a really good idea I would never have thought of using it but I’m recommending it

Staceysfairytales
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 21, 2018

I Love This..This is what I need in my store. Highly recommended.

Annalinea
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 17, 2018

Works perfect! I plead ignorance, as I couldn’t quite figure out how to make everything work, but after a quick email to the support team, they set everything up for me. Very impressed!

Battle Royal Hq