Sales & Recommendations Pops

Sales & Recommendations Pops

by Envy

Show beautiful recent sales and recommendation notifications

Cn Clothings

I give 3 stars because of payment. It says $1.90, but am being charged $2.90.

Update Great customer service, got response after my first review. Great app like I said earlier, I only had issues with payment plan, but it's been sorted. Thanks envy team.

Wovensouls

Very easy to use and the most economical app among competitors. I've tried two others but this one - though less customisable it is still more value-for-money as it does the job for a small amount.

Recommended.

Cyberllaneous Habits

I think it is an amazing app

Staceysfairytales

This is a really good idea I would never have thought of using it but I’m recommending it

Deals King Australia

Does what it says it will do. We will experiment with the different options to see which will fit in best with our website's profile. This is a real review and not a fake one :)

Annalinea

I Love This..This is what I need in my store. Highly recommended.

Battle Royal Hq

Works perfect! I plead ignorance, as I couldn’t quite figure out how to make everything work, but after a quick email to the support team, they set everything up for me. Very impressed!

Plenum

Great app. Every new business must have.

Palfatu Pro

Very Good App. I Recommended. Made me sell much more and is super easy to install. Thanks

Connect2day

Easy to install, easy to use, douse what it says, been using this app, then uninstalled to try out new apps, then installed this again, and keep it.

Previous 1 3 4 5