Cozy Social Proof

Cozy Social Proof

by eCommerce Addons

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

ENZO BARATTO™

i use this app. i'm very happy with it. it's very simple to use. I advise everyone to try it ! very good.

LaCasa Vibes

Easy to use, just what i needed. I found it in an article about best social proof apps in shopify, and they were right about this app, is simple but great.

Glow Fashion Boutique

This app is easy to install and looks incredible. I reached out to support with a question and they responded within minutes. Highly recommend!

Le Husk

This app is great! beside the easy to use on recent sales notification, I love the recommendation! I use it to notify reminder message to my customers.

Artwistwatch

Awesome apps. The support service is fast, reliable and very helpful even during the weekend. I would recommend this !

FREAKQUINCY.COM

Absolutely love this app! It really drives new costumers to purchase products! The fact that it was so easy to set up, also makes this app awesome. The price is unbeatable!

Pinky&Buttons

Love this app. It was super easy to set up and it did everything that I wanted it to do without compromising the look of my site.

Cn Clothings

I give 3 stars because of payment. It says $1.90, but am being charged $2.90.

Update
Great customer service, got response after my first review. Great app like I said earlier, I only had issues with payment plan, but it's been sorted. Thanks envy team.

Wovensouls

Very easy to use and the most economical app among competitors. I've tried two others but this one - though less customisable it is still more value-for-money as it does the job for a small amount.

Recommended.

Cyberllaneous Habits

I think it is an amazing app

Previous 1 3 4 5