Cozy Social Proof

Cozy Social Proof

by eCommerce Addons

Recent sales and recommendation notifications Popups.

Le Husk

This app is great! beside the easy to use on recent sales notification, I love the recommendation! I use it to notify reminder message to my customers.

Artwistwatch

Awesome apps. The support service is fast, reliable and very helpful even during the weekend. I would recommend this !

FREAKQUINCY.COM

Absolutely love this app! It really drives new costumers to purchase products! The fact that it was so easy to set up, also makes this app awesome. The price is unbeatable!

Pinky&Buttons

Love this app. It was super easy to set up and it did everything that I wanted it to do without compromising the look of my site.

Cn Clothings

I give 3 stars because of payment. It says $1.90, but am being charged $2.90.

Update
Great customer service, got response after my first review. Great app like I said earlier, I only had issues with payment plan, but it's been sorted. Thanks envy team.

Wovensouls

Very easy to use and the most economical app among competitors. I've tried two others but this one - though less customisable it is still more value-for-money as it does the job for a small amount.

Recommended.

Cyberllaneous Habits

I think it is an amazing app

Staceysfairytales

This is a really good idea I would never have thought of using it but I’m recommending it

Deals King Australia

Does what it says it will do. We will experiment with the different options to see which will fit in best with our website's profile. This is a real review and not a fake one :)

Annalinea

I Love This..This is what I need in my store. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5