Cozy Social Proof

Cozy Social Proof

by eCommerce Addons

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Palfatu Pro

Very Good App. I Recommended. Made me sell much more and is super easy to install. Thanks

E Bike Fast

I love this app. It adds credibility and is thoughtfully designed. The support is second to none. I had some questions and they were answered quickly. Very helpful. I highly recommend this app.

De Boomboom

Rita is amazing. Awesome support. Helped me with setup and get this app going. Highly recommend.

Lifesavvy

very easy to set up and great technical support. They got back to me quickly and solved the issue I was having.

Product West

Super simple to set up and very intuitive to use. The value of social proof this app provides far outweighs the cost.

Bbbee

Much needed app . Easy set up Process & Very supportive .

Divamust

This app is wonderful. It does all that it is described to do. What makes this a 5+ star rating is the support. It's quick thorough and made my experience outstanding. Best app support that I have had. Thank you, Rita!

Luxeteethwhitening

Really good app. Worth every penny. Rita was very helpful. Cant complain. Highly recommended

The Stiletto Shop

Rita is simply wonderful. She goes out of her way to help. I LOVE this app and I have it set up just perfectly. I only use the people watching and the products in the cart and that does just fine. Certainly not seen in any other app. SUPERB!

Mixxci

When I first started my shop, I signed up for the most-reviewed sales notification app. I figured thousands of people couldn't be wrong. That was a mistake.

After a while, I started to wonder why my page load was so slow and did a speed test on Pingdom and found the culprit- that sales notification app. That's when I decided to do the research on all of the apps for such and decided on Envy.

Envy is far and above the best sales notification app for increasing your page speed and Rita is totally committed to customer satisfaction. I'm shocked that there aren't more reviews on this app. Great price, fast loading, minimal file size, and it doesn't have some pesky app logo anywhere in sight. I'm guessing this is one of those apps where those who use it don't want others to know their secret.

If you're considering a sales notification app, this is THE ONE to get!