Cozy Social Proof

Cozy Social Proof

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

FUBU FALLING STARS

The application is suitable for all needs. The app offers numerous customizations. Despite everything the translation is not perfect, it is intuitive and for this I deserve the 5 stars

ENZO BARATTO™

i use this app. i'm very happy with it. it's very simple to use. I advise everyone to try it ! very good.

Glow Fashion Boutique

This app is easy to install and looks incredible. I reached out to support with a question and they responded within minutes. Highly recommend!

Le Husk

This app is great! beside the easy to use on recent sales notification, I love the recommendation! I use it to notify reminder message to my customers.

Pinky&Buttons

Love this app. It was super easy to set up and it did everything that I wanted it to do without compromising the look of my site.

Wovensouls

Very easy to use and the most economical app among competitors. I've tried two others but this one - though less customisable it is still more value-for-money as it does the job for a small amount.

Recommended.

Cyberllaneous Habits

I think it is an amazing app

Staceysfairytales

This is a really good idea I would never have thought of using it but I’m recommending it

Annalinea

I Love This..This is what I need in my store. Highly recommended.

Battle Royal Hq

Works perfect! I plead ignorance, as I couldn’t quite figure out how to make everything work, but after a quick email to the support team, they set everything up for me. Very impressed!

Previous 1 3