eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Coolandnew

I had high hopes for this app but was quite disappointed in the end. I thought this would save me a lot of time rather than adding my ebay products by hand. I asked for the java script and extra text to be remove during import. I was told that this would be done manually but this was never completed despite reminders. I personally wouldnt use this app again as there is better software elsewhere to import and cleaned ebay listings automatically.

JHROP

A massive thanks to Pankaj! He's been extremely patient in configuring and customising while I was on the trial period. Super responsive and attentive. Successfully transferred 3000+ items. Works like wonders. Highly recommended!!

E-quipment Sales

I took over managing an ebay store and I thought importing the photos into any platform would be time-consuming and expensive since there were no copies saved anywhere. I was THRILLED to learn about this app and all it's features. Pricing is a no-brainer, integration was seamless. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app!!

TopBizBuys

We are a long time eBay and Amazon seller switching from a different system to Shopify. Over 3400 listings, all unique and different we were worried about the transfer, including the fact they all were listed with a template from the previous system. When you download this importer it states if you have specific import needs please contact customer service.

Everything I asked for they handled no problem: removed the previous template, removed a section of the product description we no longer wanted on each item. placed each item's brand into the vendor section, and every MPN in the barcode section, etc...

I work late sometimes, and regardless the time of day, I received a reply within hours. We were running a sale at the time so prices came in incorrect at first, they handled it and re-ran it immediately. If I could rate their customer service higher than 5 stars, I would.

Heads up don't be alarmed the upload can be slow at times given the time of day you do it. Once we did the mass upload though it was done by the next time I checked. But regardless the time saved importing instead of relisting is not even close.

If you are a ebay seller moving to shopify, do this. Whatever plan correlates with your number of listings it is 100% worth it.

Newish

This app is better than I could have hoped for! It imports everything exactly as described and will update the inventory in the shop the SECOND it sells on ebay, so it gives 100% peace of mind.
The monthly cost is very reasonable and so worth it.
I did have a few special requests that were done very quickly and for a very reasonable cost (some for no cost at all) and the customer service cannot be beat! The team is so responsive and helpful and responds within minutes to any request or email. They were great at explaining all of my options and were more than willing to help or give suggestions.
Wonderful app and wonderful experience. Could not be beat! Thank you so much, it would have been impossible to run a shopify store for my ebay items without this app. :)

ProTinkerToys.com

The app works VERY WELL with eBay and imports the items as described. The customer service really shines as well! SO HELPFUL whenever there are questions and quick response time.

Metro Sports Cards

Awesome app and customer service is one of the best in the business. Use this app with confidence!! A++++

The RealHousewives Closet

The app worked well to import all of my large eBay inventory with no problems as well as completed several customization that made the import process even more efficient. Very fine & prompt customer support.

Fairly Eclectic

Absolutely amazing stellar customer service. The EPI team worked tirelessly to make sure our eBay migration into Shopify went perfectly smooth and according to our specifications. Super impressed and would most definitely recommend.

Sexy Mens Underwear

The app work perfectly syncronisation is automatic im so happy that i found this apps it changed my life seriously !!!!!