eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

The Blue Tulip Consignment

I used this app to transfer about 200 ebay listings to my shopify website. It was so easy and streamlined. It saved me so much time with data entry! It was awesome! thank you!

Witheasedownsize

I used it to transfer 3000 products from our eBay store to our Shopify. Worked great. Have not used the sync just yet but I hope it works just as well.

Witheasenow.com
Downsizing and estates

Hope Springs Plant Nursery

App was used with ease. Results were fast and accurate in transferring 195 products from Ebay. Good communication with support staff.

A Shoe Addiction

Fantastic app! Saved me SO much time! Very happy and impressed, would definitely recommend it to others =D

Replay Golf

This app saved us heaps of time and got us up an running quickly. We initially made the mistake of importing with a template attached to the listings but after temporarily removing the template and with some assistance it worked perfectly second time round.

Recommended.

Kool Katz Auto Glass

Good app for importing eBay listings, would have given 5 star rating but app did not correctly transfer shipping costs based on my shipping criteria.

My Kidz Bidz

New to the game. Tried and looked everywhere to import ebay to shopify. This team was precise and helpful and very quick in moving listed items from ebay to shopify ready for me to launch my site.

I would say you need to have you ebay site exactly how you wanted it presented on your site before asking the team to copy them across.

NPKDOLL

More than i think , i hadn't got any problem. Save much time to edit the product listing time and upload time, excellent application!

FragranceAndBeauty.com

I used this app to help me import listings that were not active on eBay. The response time and communication was great. I would highly recommend this app to those that have issues importing products. The Manager of Shopify Applications is knowledgeable and professional. Many thanks for your help!

antiquerugbazaar

Worked as promised. Pankaj and Rohit were very helpful! Even figure out how to fetch auction style listings!