eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

antiquerugbazaar

Worked as promised. Pankaj and Rohit were very helpful! Even figure out how to fetch auction style listings!

Katie May Home

This app I found to be the quickest and easiest to transfer my inventory from Ebay to Shopify. Very professional looking and a great tool. I would definitely recommend. Customer service has been helpful and informative every time I have had a question as well.

Surrey Hills Designs

We used this app to import my products from another channel. We were very impressed at how easy it was to use and the results that were acheived. We give this app a big thumbs up and have no hesitation in recommending it.

Zuzi Jewels

I used this app to automatically import my EBay listings into my first Shopify e-commerce website! At first, I was trying to do each one manually but it was taking way too long, and then I found this useful app! It even imported my ads (which were created with Auctiva) AND the photos from my listings! It saved me tons of time.
The imports took about 1 day in my case, I wish it were faster or they at least told me when they should be ready ahead of time, but I am still very happy with the results. Also, I wish they told me that only my "buy it now" items would be imported.

Watch And Jewelry Exchange

Great App, it's very easy to use and it's a must if you are trying to transfer your items over from Ebay. I would recommend this 100 percent.

secondfirst

I used this app to transfer more than 1000 ebay listings to shopify. I am very thankfull I didn't have to do it manually. The Support team helped with every question I had and even did some work I couldn't do myself. Communication was pretty slow though, but probably due to different time zones.
Keep up the good job!

HighZer0 Electronics

This app was very help to move from an eBay seller to multi-channel seller. Worked exactly as described!

Big Tin Robot Toys and Collectibles

Worked mostly as advertised; dropped a few pictures during the transfer, but with almost a thousand listings in play, this was very minor, and easy enough to fix. Definitely a recommended time saver.

Urban Retreat Boutique

Genius app! Worth every penny!!! 5 stars
I loved the app, it imported my products in less that few minutes. I couldn't believe it

Tactical Sports Gear

The app works as described. Started by importing 5 listings with the free trial. And then I subscribed to the full app after I found that I was happy with the results. The import is not immediate, but I expected that. There are a few fields that I have to adjust in Shopify after importing from eBay - mainly to do with categories and tags, which is honestly more of a preference thing.