eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Adirondackretro

This app is a MUST HAVE! I have two etsy stores, an ebay store and a website that I now have all of my products on thanks to this app. The prices are extremely fair and the customer service is OUTSTANDING! If there is something creative that you need done, simply ask Rohit and chances are he can do it! Great experience...Great App! GET IT!!

Cj Marie Jewelry And Accessories

Fantastic app! So easy to use! I know it will be extremely beneficial for my business!
Sincerely,
Cindy

Classy Perfumes And Watches Inc

Was able to import all my ebay listings and had assistance when I had a question, thank you

Usbargainsound Com

Great app. Literally saved me hours of time, since I had over 1600 listings on Ebay that I transfered to Shopify. I definitely recommend this importer

Candy Club Company

Needed to get rid of all my Ebay disclaimers following each description. Pankaj Narang removed this from all 700 listings and preset the importer to auto remove this from all future imports. He asked very detailed question and took time and care to make sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it.

Safari Cycle Salvage 2

Great App! Customer service could not be any better. Rohit and team are great

Greatdealsa2c

I got this app to help me sync my eBay items with Shopify and works like a charm. The only thing that I wish this app could do is also transfer the condition of each item that I have on my eBay Store. Other than that, it's a great app! Thank you.

Carrs4x4

Super easy and fast import from eBay!!!! Saved me days of work!!!

Jean Star Nyc

Amazing app for anyone with any success on ebay that want to branch out and take their business to the next level without any fees! thank you to the creators of "ebay professional importer" for making my job literally a million times easier! no need to hire any company for building a website when using this app! i highly recommend this app to anyone selling on eBay trying to branch out and build their brand ! thank you !

Yourstyleclothing

The app did just what I wanted it to do. When I needed additional assistance, there were someone available to respond to my concerns in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this app.