Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Catholically

Tool works perfectly. 5 stars for support. Imported over 1000 items and every single glitch was fixed promptly. They even customized my import template to make sure that every item I would create on eBay would perfectly show in my Shopify Store https://catholically.com
After a few months of service I am a satisfied customer, especially for their customer service!

Braichposters

Ebay Professional Importer is an amazing app. It was easy to use. I imported over 12,500 listings within few hours. Mr. Rohit was extremely helpful around the clock with excellent communication. Also he was able to help me with a few bulk edits, like changing the tax option on my products.

Best investment I've ever made. App allowed me to do the import in a few hours, and saved me many month of work.

For Tchotchkes and Giggles

Enjoy! Hope Deal with you again Soon!
From For Tchotchkes and Giggles, LLC
Worry less, Giggle more!

www.fortchotchkesandgiggles.com
Your go-to shopping for household goods and tchotchkes!

Brixton Chrome

This is an amazing app. It was completely seamless and simple to use. You simply set your synchronization options with E-bay and run the app. I imported over 6,700 listings in a few hours. Rohit was extremely attentive and was able to help me with a few bulk edits, like changing all the text font to match the themes, helping me delete the old Auctiva templates and the like.

It was easily the best $200 US I've ever spent. It allowed me to do in a few hours, what I couldn't do in months before.

Vintage Sunglasses

I use this app to migrate products from eBay. It is a very essential tool to have to keep all products in sync!

Jph Companies Llc

Worked perfectly for what we needed. Very pleased!

Bjv Enterprises

Very helpful App. Worked perfectly to accomplish the task that it sets out to solve.

Cowing Robards Sports

Very helpful service. We had plenty of questions as we've never sold on an online store that wasn't a 3rd party. The app saved a lot of time for us.

Disclegend

Awesome app. Solved a big problem for me - uploading over 2000 unique listings from eBay to my shopify store!

Argentum Antiques Collectables

A very good app that saves a significant amount of time importing product data