eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Evesherfashion

An extremely easy tool to import my many Ebay listings into my Eve-Sher Fashion Concierge site.
Saved me a huge amount of time.
5 STAR

The Toy Hunter

What can I say....By far the best app ive ever used !!! Rohit was so helpful with everything I asked. Having to transfer over 3000 listings this app saved me so many hours. Perfection

Lavender Latte

Good App. Saved a fair chunk of time for me.
Only critism would be if you could bulk edit/ add item descriptions or just not import them as my ebay descriptions are are not suitable for my shopify store. Also being able to bulk add categories before importing would have saved me a few more hours.

Bufen

Not a good product to use. Way too expensive. Didn't even import products. I wish it would have worked out.

Www Chipnputt Com

very useful! easy to import from my ebay store to shopify!

Factory Outlet Sofa Superstore

App creators are only too happy to help when we had problems. Rectified very quickly. Great service

Thegreatbritishcoinhunt

Very quick replies and good customer service so far, I am quite excited to see how this does

Mona Lisa Outlet

Great app. They imported my ebay items literally in minutes! Saved ton of hours.
By far the easiest way to transfer all you ebay items to Shopify.

Designer Habit

Everything with the app has worked smoothly right from the beginning; it is fairly easy to use and I received replies to my questions within 24 hours which made me feel very secure in going ahead and purchasing this app in the first place.

Mcnick Company Llc

Really good app developed by bunch of really good people. They saved us lot of money. Very helpful and do what they say!