eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Premier Homegoods

I've been using the app for several months and it's a real-time saver. It works as described by integrating my eBay store with my Shopify store. The customer service is top-notch. I was working with Pankaj who responded quickly when I reached out to them and he was able to satisfy my needs completely.

Winchester Western Saddlery

I used this app to convert my legacy ebay store items to our new Shopify Store. I also subscribe to the monthly sync that adjusts the inventory when I sell an item on either platform to prevent overselling our unique and one-of-a-kind items. The only con is that additional information needs to be updated in Shopify (tags, etc.) once the items are imported and that sometimes gets missed. There has been a bit of a learning curve on my part, however, the support Rohit has provided has been awesome. This app is a real time saver. Highly recommend.

www.allaboutshopping.co.uk

Excellent app its a life saver if you have an eBay shop as you just click and it works perfectly with the fonts all working perfect and pictures too

Lamoree’s Vintage

It was easy, fast, worked perfectly, and well priced- a lot more value than it cost. Highly recommend !

Devi Rett

This is a fantastic app. Support is amazing, so responsive and so helpful. 100% recommend this app. Highly recommend.

Mad Dog Laces

I found this app very easy to use. I did have to do some adjustments but nothing major. Good price point

Goodfind Toys

I used this app to help me upload over 250 listings from eBay and it worked exactly as expected! It was a quick, very accurate and inexpensive solution to an otherwise very time-consuming manual task. Highly recommended!

OnlyQualityProducts11

Great Customer Service. I worked with a gentleman named Rohit, I had a few issues with the app and Rohit was very professional and went the extra mile to help assist me with the issues. Thanks Rohit.

Upper Muddy Fashion

I used to export over 8,000 items out of ebay. it was super easy and user friendly. Searching for items I didnt want to export and blocking was easy through the app.. Only thing I wanted to do i didn't see possible was search by blocked, ready to import or imported but I think I go it all anyways. Just finishing up. Thanks you made it fast and easy..

Diligence1International

Helped me a lot to get me started in shopify as this app transferred all my products listed on my ebay site to my shopify store. This app is a must!