eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Designer-Rose

This is the BEST app I have ever used to transfer items from one platform to another. It was super fast and easy with no glitches. Rohit provides excellent customer service and was always there to answer any questions I had. Thank you. I look forward to utilizing some of the other products soon. Highly recommend this. A+++++

FFF Gaming Emporium

Awesome! Help load all my eBay Gaming items "Quick and Fast" automatically! I can concentrate all my time on adding new items daily elsewhere on eBay and other listing online sites.

Blue Rose Trading Company

Great way to import your eBay items into Shopify. We had over 2500 items and it was super easy to get them all over. We had to go through the items and make a few tweaks here and there but over-all extremely satisfied.

Trendz Trafficker Boutique

Absolutely amazing time saver! Wanted an efficient way to sync our ebay inventory into our shopify store. Now all our platforms are synced avoiding inventory issues. Works great! Tech Support is very helpful if you have an issue. highly recommend this app.

Outlet Values

This app has been great to migrate items over from eBay. While we need to keep both shops running side-by-side for now, it brought all our items over, brings new items over as we enter them in eBay, and keeps qtys and pricing changes synced in pretty much real time. The support has been great and usually responsive in less than a day, in understanding our requests, then customizing the way certain fields are handled and used as they are brought over from eBay to Shopify. All good. Using it on: https://outletvalues.com/

OZCORNER

Amazing app, fast and accurate...and very fast reply from customer service...thanks guys, keep the good job

Stitch It Up VA

This app did what it stated it can do. Perfect! Easy to follow instructions and saved me a lot of re-entry time. Communications on questions the response time was very quick!

Just Stuff I Sell

The app is straight forward. Flat fee option for importing your eBay items. Saved me a lot of hassle, especially since I did not want to have to pay someone a bunch of money to do it, or for an app that would sync and all that stuff during the setup stage. Worked perfectly, easy to use. Imported images and formatting. It uses your ebay item number as your sku so when you actually do use an app to manage inventory on both sites, you have a sku to match up - super nice!

The app does not set up your products into your shop... Meaning you still have to go into each product and add it to the collection, do your SEO work etc but man....it was nice just to only have to go in and do that versus the time it would take to manually create each listing again.

Highly recommend it, especially for people building a standalone site and doing it in a well planned step by step fashion.

Cheers

BuyArtNails

This app saved me so much time and is worth the price for all that it does. Easily transfer your ebay listings to shopify with no hassle!

DeliveryScape

This app saves me real time and money and worry and the customer support is very helpful for non technical types.