eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

OnlyQualityProducts11

Great Customer Service. I worked with a gentleman named Rohit, I had a few issues with the app and Rohit was very professional and went the extra mile to help assist me with the issues. Thanks Rohit.

Wobbly Wheel Bicycles

This app seems to be working. Though the import is a little slow. I am looking forward to the seamless integration.

ModMuseVintage

I used this app to move my EBay products to Shopify, and was very happy with it! I had a little trouble importing them at first, but when I contacted them they were quick to help and fixed everything right away. Definitely recommend!

SIDE7.JAPAN

使いやすいです。ebayを使用していたのでこのようなアプリを探していました。英語がわからなくても感覚で操作可能でした。シンプルな操作であっという間にebayからインポートできるので、ebay以外でのshopが欲しい人にはおすすめです。

Kool Katz Auto Glass

Good app for importing eBay listings, would have given 5 star rating but app did not correctly transfer shipping costs based on my shipping criteria.

antiquerugbazaar

Worked as promised. Pankaj and Rohit were very helpful! Even figure out how to fetch auction style listings!

secondfirst

I used this app to transfer more than 1000 ebay listings to shopify. I am very thankfull I didn't have to do it manually. The Support team helped with every question I had and even did some work I couldn't do myself. Communication was pretty slow though, but probably due to different time zones.
Keep up the good job!

my-vintage.de

Wir haben die Hilfe der App genutzt, um unsere fast 4.000 Festpreisartikel von Ebay in Shopify zu importieren. Der Programmierer hat mit viel Geduld die Anpassungen vorgenommen, da wir keine eigenen Artikelnummern verwenden. Er konnte auch unsere verschiedenen Hintergründe vereinheitlichen. Wir sind sehr zufrieden damit. Wir können die App sehr empfehlen, da Shopify diese Möglichkeit nicht selbst anbietet.

Open Box Guys

Great app, works as described and allows us to integrate our eBay parent store with our .com store. If it could be updated to initiate eBay fetch and import new products weekly, it would be amazing!

Open Organics Shop

Great app, a must if you don't want to mess with CSV files. There aren't many apps that move inventory from eBay to other sites, so grateful this works as described. Would love to see an update that initiates eBay fetch and imports the new inventory without having to go into the app & click each new item.

Previous 1