Calificación general
4,4
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de abril de 2024

It works when it feels like working. It crashes a lot when sorting through import files, and sometimes it just logs me out without letting me back in through the app, so I have to restart it every time to get back in.

Falcon Claw Tools & Parts
7 meses usando la aplicación
17 de mayo de 2024

Excellent product. Makes uploading from ebay a doddle-without it the process takes hours!

Period Ceramics & Antiques
Reino Unido
2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de febrero de 2024

An essential application for anyone with an eBay catalog looking to synchronize it with Shopify. The support is fabulous, always ready to assist you with any need! I find it super! I couldn't do without it!!!!!!

La Primula Rossa Antiquariato
Italia
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
29 de abril de 2024

This app is amazing and such a time saver.. if you have a large inventory on ebay this is thew app for you it saved me so much time literally in mins all 1500 of my listing were imported to my shopify store which was nice cus when i tried doing this through a csv file it only imported descriptions and titles no pics or prices so this was a life saving app def worth the 29$ i paid and it constantly communicates with ebay to keep your stores listings up to date with your ebay listings!!! 10/10 recommend

Errors & Oddities
8 días usando la aplicación
8 de abril de 2024

Great tool for ebay sellers. This is the only tool that allows real-time synchronisation of price and quantity. Customer response emails were also fast. Will continue to use.

spice-japan
Japón
6 días usando la aplicación
9 de febrero de 2024

Thank you very much for your support understanding Guinness. It was amazing. I’m glad that you understand and help us us and a small business and a professional that is getting in Synchrony with this nice platform, and with your app that allow us to import thousand of products in an amazing way, wish you success and all the !

Takama Parts
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
12 de marzo de 2024

So far the app sort of works ok the main problem with this app is the lack of Instructions.
If you need to know anything you have to email the support team and wait for an answer
will try it for another few days but already im looking for a different app

Keenie
6 días usando la aplicación
19 de febrero de 2024

Awesome Product that does exactly as it says that it would. Only issue is how basic the interface is. Request a function and then left unsure of whether it was executed or where it is in the process. Other than that, perfect App

Dynamic Estates
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
9 de abril de 2024

This app seamlessly moved my entire Ebay store over in just a few clicks! It would have taken me days to manually type in all the items. So far a huge help. I highly recommend this app to anyone in my situation!!

Fantastic Things Now
1 día usando la aplicación
7 de febrero de 2024

We tried for two months to get this app to deliver on ability to synch between Shopify and eBay on trading cards. We had multiple upcharge requests asked as a condition to make the app work as needed which was frustrating. Last we left off we were going to get quoted for a 'customization' that would help us accomplish task of another selling site being able to read and pull items from Shopify... after multiple asks and over a month of waiting for quote, we're just having to cut bait on almost two months of trying to make this work out and start all over. Summary... ensure and double check this app does exactly what you need it to accomplish using the 5-item free option before purchasing, and if you are asked to additional money for the app to do its job, move on.

Lone Star PokeVault