Reseñas (404)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 18 de octubre de 2020

Been selling on eBay for 17 years and just with a few clicks all of my eBay listings were synced to Shopify. One of that functions that I need to block certain eBay listings was available. Save me hours of work.....Baretrees Mercantile

Bare Trees Mercantile
6 meses usando la aplicación
12 de enero de 2020

Absolutely amazing time saver! Wanted an efficient way to sync our ebay inventory into our shopify store. Now all our platforms are synced avoiding inventory issues. Works great! Tech Support is very helpful if you have an issue. highly recommend this app.

Trendz Trafficker Boutique
2 de noviembre de 2018

Genius app! Worth every penny!!! 5 stars
I loved the app, it imported my products in less that few minutes. I couldn't believe it

Urban Retreat Boutique
12 de octubre de 2019

i think this company went the extra mile and got the job done perfect !
many thanks from phil simple brilliant

usabookdepot
23 de mayo de 2019

I had high hopes for this app but was quite disappointed in the end. I thought this would save me a lot of time rather than adding my ebay products by hand. I asked for the java script and extra text to be remove during import. I was told that this would be done manually but this was never completed despite reminders. I personally wouldnt use this app again as there is better software elsewhere to import and cleaned ebay listings automatically.

Coolandnew
7 meses usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2018

Great personalised service. Small issues solved in SUPER QUICK TIME!!. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Does what it says on the tin. Saves loads of time in transferring items listed on ebay to Shopify. I had over 150 items and therefore hours of work and it has cost $40 total. THANK YOU

Tools Shed
12 de mayo de 2022

Pankaj Narang & the support team were very good answering questions and helping set up the import. They provided prompt responses and resolutions. The app imported over 2,500 products for us from eBay into Shopify successfully, and integrated product specifics details into the description field successfully.

Ambiati Gifts
17 de octubre de 2019

This app seems to be working. Though the import is a little slow. I am looking forward to the seamless integration.

Wobbly Wheel Bicycles
5 meses usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2018

Brilliant app, it saved many days of work for us by importing all our eBay items within minutes. Very straightforward and easy to use.

Sureway Heating Services
5 de junio de 2019

This app work fine transferring my 500 items from Ebay to Shopify with a little tweaking. It made it a lot faster than listing each one separately on Shopify. Thanks!

Furrypetbeds