Reseñas (404)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
16 de agosto de 2023

The app was good at first, although now it is not updating in real time. The listings from ebay are sometimes taking over 24 hours to import to our shopify store. As someone who posts our products daily on our social media platforms (an rely heavily on our social media following to convert sales) I'm now constantly being hounded by our followers asking where our products are, and why aren't they listed on the website? This is because they ARE NOT being updated to shopify in real time (like promised by the ap). I've reached out to customer service MULTIPLE times and they keep trying to tell me there is nothing wrong and it should only take a few minutes for items to transfer over. This is not true, the items are not transferring over and like I mentioned before, are sometimes taking over 24 full hours to show up on my shopify store. For example, I have over 30 products that were listed at 8 am this morning, its now 12:30 am the next day, over 16 hours later, and they are still NOT listed on my shopify store. If this issue isn't resolved soon, be weary of their promise to offer "real time importing" as that just isn't true.

moonshinegaming
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
28 de julio de 2023

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5 stars)

As an eBay seller looking to streamline my business and stay competitive in the market, I stumbled upon the Professional Importer For eBay app, and let me tell you, it's a complete game-changer!

The app's user-friendly interface makes it incredibly easy to navigate and understand, even for those with limited technical knowledge. Importing products from suppliers and managing inventory has never been this efficient! The app seamlessly integrates with my eBay store, saving me time and effort while ensuring a smooth workflow.

What I truly appreciate about this app is its robust and reliable performance. It can handle large data imports without a hitch, eliminating the need for manual entry and reducing the risk of errors. The speed and accuracy with which it imports products are impressive, enabling me to list more items in less time.

Moreover, the app's customization options have been a godsend. I can easily map product attributes, set pricing rules, and modify product details before listing them on eBay. This flexibility allows me to maintain my branding and tailor listings to attract the right audience.

Professional Importer For eBay has also greatly simplified the process of managing my inventory. Real-time synchronization ensures that I never oversell or run out of stock. It's like having an efficient virtual assistant who handles all my inventory-related worries!

Customer support is another standout feature of this app. The team behind Professional Importer is incredibly responsive and helpful. They promptly address any questions or concerns I have, and their dedication to ensuring a seamless experience is commendable.

The security measures in place are also top-notch. With SSL encryption and secure API connections, I can confidently import data without worrying about data breaches or unauthorized access.

In conclusion, I cannot recommend Professional Importer For eBay enough. It has become an indispensable tool in my eBay selling journey, saving me time, reducing errors, and maximizing efficiency. If you're an eBay seller looking to take your business to the next level, this app is a must-have!

Pros:
✅ User-friendly interface
✅ Efficient and fast imports
✅ Customization options for tailored listings
✅ Real-time inventory synchronization
✅ Excellent customer support
✅ Top-notch security measures

Cons:
None that I have encountered.

#eBaySeller #eCommerce #Efficiency #GameChanger #AppReview

JJ's Books and Sundries
Estados Unidos
11 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 9 de febrero de 2024

Excellent service extremely helpful and great to work with. They always strive to do their best to resolve any issues

Little Muffins Things
5 meses usando la aplicación
13 de diciembre de 2023

Pretty good app, saves me a lot of time in cross listing.
Does just what it says it does, its n thrills but works just fine, and their email support was pretty quick taking the time zone difference into account.

Games and Gifts
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
20 de octubre de 2023

The support is excellent.
This app company provides kind customer service.
I recommend both the app and the support!

J-Treasure Shop
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
13 de septiembre de 2023

I am very satisfied.
They are very helpful and solve problems!!!
I will continue to use them.

Merry Trading Card Shop
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
3 de octubre de 2023

If you require the unit price on your products, DO NOT get this app. It does not import the unit price. I have asked them to do it, gave them permission to my store and they changed something in the code, DESPITE the unit price being an option in the product view on shopify. They did not even implement it correctly. After they reverted the changes, they told me they would work on importing the correct thing. That was 1 month ago. They told me numerous times "We are working on it" "I will update you tommorow" (Sometimes didn't even update me the next day and straight up ignored me), but it is still not done. Would have been a lot better if you just said you are not capable of doing it, instead of wasting my time.

Atlantik
Alemania
2 meses usando la aplicación
2 de octubre de 2023

This is an excellent app. The set up process is very straightforward and the interface is easy to use. I was up and running in minutes. Highly recommended.

RSR Moto
3 meses usando la aplicación
16 de agosto de 2023

Horrible customer service, we have 2 ebay stores and they need to be reauthorized every day, half of our items dont sync and my emails have been ignored for weeks. waste of time and money

Boca Med Tech
Estados Unidos
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
15 de diciembre de 2023

Even if you have a problem, they will respond very quickly and accurately. Great response!

world-store