eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Westendrecords

Great app saved a lot of time getting products from my Ebay shop to my Shopify site, and very easy to use.

majorcom-fachhandel

Outstanding. Recommendable. This app was able to import my original Ebay product advertisements 1: 1 including pictures and titles with text to shopify. The support helped very quickly when I wanted to have the text frame deleted. The support even helped me again when I wanted to have my product templates in other languages deleted. Fast and perfect. Thank you!! Happy!

sugarkittenlondon

I used this app to help me import 1000 listings from my ebay uk store. Very easy to use and very helpful customer service. I would recommend this app to other sellers. Many thanks!

KOHZEE

My Main Store without having to push traffic to it is Ebay. I spent a lot of money driving traffic to my Shopify store but once I found eBay Professional Importer then I made my Shopify store a replica of my Ebay store and every time I sell an item on Ebay it now appears on Shopify as removed and when I add to Ebay this importer adds to Shopify. It is so worth it. I have too many platforms to keep up with so this saves me enormous time and energy. Any business should have this. I love it. Sylvia

Toystops

This app is super helpful in integrating eBay with Shopify. I have over 1,500 products and syncing them by hand would have taken literal months. this app synced all my products with my Shopify in a matter of a couple of hours! Pankaj, the customer service rep, was also super helpful in ensuring my auctioned items didn't get synced! Great customer service:) welcoming, quick, and actually helpful!

Dohpe Games

Awesome app. Links my ebay account to my Shopify website really well. The support team is awesome and resolves any issues quickly. Very happy with this. Thanks again!

Rocky Mountain Air Parts

eBay Profesional Importer works great. Customer service is excellent in helping me with my store listings and quick to respond to my email messages.

SWB Boots

App works really well and does everything we need it for. Support is excellent to answer any questions or adapt the import settings where needed, would certainly recommend to any sellers currently eBay based who are looking to utilise Shopify.

www.VegasVintageClothing.com

The app is very easy to use. When I had a small problem, their customer service was excellent, they got straight back to me.

Uke's Shop

This app has saved me so much time. It was very easy to learn and use. Fantastic customer support as well. Give it a try, it will make your life easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25