Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Import products to shopify

OZCORNER

Location Australia

Amazing app, fast and accurate...and very fast reply from customer service...thanks guys, keep the good job

Stitch It Up VA

This app did what it stated it can do. Perfect! Easy to follow instructions and saved me a lot of re-entry time. Communications on questions the response time was very quick!

Just Stuff I Sell

The app is straight forward. Flat fee option for importing your eBay items. Saved me a lot of hassle, especially since I did not want to have to pay someone a bunch of money to do it, or for an app that would sync and all that stuff during the setup stage. Worked perfectly, easy to use. Imported images and formatting. It uses your ebay item number as your sku so when you actually do use an app to manage inventory on both sites, you have a sku to match up - super nice!

The app does not set up your products into your shop... Meaning you still have to go into each product and add it to the collection, do your SEO work etc but man....it was nice just to only have to go in and do that versus the time it would take to manually create each listing again.

Highly recommend it, especially for people building a standalone site and doing it in a well planned step by step fashion.

Cheers

BuyArtNails

This app saved me so much time and is worth the price for all that it does. Easily transfer your ebay listings to shopify with no hassle!

DeliveryScape

Location Australia

This app saves me real time and money and worry and the customer support is very helpful for non technical types.

Sign Warehouse USA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

My search for a way to upload my 900 eBay listings to my Shopify store took forever. Internet searches, reviews and many YouTube videos didn't help. Everything that I found was too expensive and if I cancelled my subscription with the possible companies, my listings would be gone along with the cancellation. eBay Professional Importer was the highest rated option that I could find. There were a few low ratings saying not to use this app. However, there were many many more telling of their satisfaction. From experience, I considered the low rating comments as some people wouldn't get it no matter how easy it was. Also, some people just like to complain. It loaded 900 ebay listings with NO PROBLEMS. My ebay listings are now in my Shopify store. If this is what you need to do, there is an option for a one time transfer for only about $25. PERFECT!! I feel like this app saved me months of work and it only took minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sow No GMO

Time spent using app Over 1 year

In all my years of being a multi-channel ecommerce merchant, I've never had an app work so flawlessly. I only needed a one-time import and it went FAST. All but one of my pictures imported and all of my info and variations imported flawlessly from ebay to shopify. I highly recommend this product. The cost is worth the time it will save you.

Motomike Canada

I've been using this app for a while now to Sync ~10k listings;The support and value is exceptional!

Inclined Gifts

Perfect for importing existing eBay listings. I was struggling doing this manually, so happy I found this awesome App! Keep up the great work!
p.s. I just realized it also syncs the inventory! Now I'm at a loss for words!

Globalwatch10

I used this app to import products from my ebay store, which had multiple language listings but i needed only english language products for which i got excellent assistance from Pankaj , he helped me swiftly to get me what i wanted.