Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

The Blue Tulip Consignment

I used this app to transfer about 200 ebay listings to my shopify website. It was so easy and streamlined. It saved me so much time with data entry! It was awesome! thank you!

Witheasedownsize

I used it to transfer 3000 products from our eBay store to our Shopify. Worked great. Have not used the sync just yet but I hope it works just as well.

Witheasenow.com
Downsizing and estates

Hope Springs Plant Nursery

App was used with ease. Results were fast and accurate in transferring 195 products from Ebay. Good communication with support staff.

A Shoe Addiction

Fantastic app! Saved me SO much time! Very happy and impressed, would definitely recommend it to others =D

Replay Golf

This app saved us heaps of time and got us up an running quickly. We initially made the mistake of importing with a template attached to the listings but after temporarily removing the template and with some assistance it worked perfectly second time round.

Recommended.

My Kidz Bidz

New to the game. Tried and looked everywhere to import ebay to shopify. This team was precise and helpful and very quick in moving listed items from ebay to shopify ready for me to launch my site.

I would say you need to have you ebay site exactly how you wanted it presented on your site before asking the team to copy them across.

NPKDOLL

More than i think , i hadn't got any problem. Save much time to edit the product listing time and upload time, excellent application!

FragranceAndBeauty.com

I used this app to help me import listings that were not active on eBay. The response time and communication was great. I would highly recommend this app to those that have issues importing products. The Manager of Shopify Applications is knowledgeable and professional. Many thanks for your help!

Katie May Home

This app I found to be the quickest and easiest to transfer my inventory from Ebay to Shopify. Very professional looking and a great tool. I would definitely recommend. Customer service has been helpful and informative every time I have had a question as well.

Surrey Hills Designs

We used this app to import my products from another channel. We were very impressed at how easy it was to use and the results that were acheived. We give this app a big thumbs up and have no hesitation in recommending it.