eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Candy Club Company

Needed to get rid of all my Ebay disclaimers following each description. Pankaj Narang removed this from all 700 listings and preset the importer to auto remove this from all future imports. He asked very detailed question and took time and care to make sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it.

Safari Cycle Salvage 2

Great App! Customer service could not be any better. Rohit and team are great

Greatdealsa2c

I got this app to help me sync my eBay items with Shopify and works like a charm. The only thing that I wish this app could do is also transfer the condition of each item that I have on my eBay Store. Other than that, it's a great app! Thank you.

Carrs4x4

Super easy and fast import from eBay!!!! Saved me days of work!!!

Jean Star Nyc

Amazing app for anyone with any success on ebay that want to branch out and take their business to the next level without any fees! thank you to the creators of "ebay professional importer" for making my job literally a million times easier! no need to hire any company for building a website when using this app! i highly recommend this app to anyone selling on eBay trying to branch out and build their brand ! thank you !

Yourstyleclothing

The app did just what I wanted it to do. When I needed additional assistance, there were someone available to respond to my concerns in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this app.

Juice Of The Gods

When you need to import stock levels to Shopify, this is the ONLY app that you need to look at.

Does exactly what it says on the tin,

Rnd Outlet

Awesome support, very responsive and adapts to the needs of your business, highly recommend

Shopgolfx2

Worked great! We were able to move 500 listings from eBay to Shopify in one afternoon. Didn't cause any issues or headaches. Would recommend to any team looking to move a large batch of listings

Taxidermyartistry

Excellent! Works as it should, allowed us to import around 60 listings from eBay to Shopify in just a click. Quick support too.