Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Airplane Parts and Service

Time spent using app About 1 year

We used the App to move our Ebay items (3000 + ) to our Shopify Website
It worked great ! We will continue to use it monthly to update our site It is a huge timesaver Could not be happier

Abbot's Place

Time spent using app About 2 years

saved me hours, reasonably priced, recommended! Does exactly what it says on the tin. Imported over 200 items.

DayneDuVallJewelz

EXCELLENT!!!
I imported 200+ items from my eBay store to Shopify. It saved me many hours and worth every penny. It migrated all the information perfectly and I only had to clean up 3 records (that were my fault to begin with). And when an item sold on eBay, the app took that item out of inventory on Shopify.

Discreet Vintage Clothing

I was able to import 100s of my eBay listings with ease. App was super easy to use and saved me countless hours of work. Highly recommended.

Unique Imports

Awesome app. Fast and efficient. Recommended. Saved me a couple days work. The import process was quick and easy.

Eyewearsteals

so far very good app. very easy use, great experience and most of all Customer service is the best!!!!

AGamerCo

Excellent Importer for Ebay listings. We used it to import our existing Ebay Listings to our Shopify store. Worked Great!

CJs Jewelry Shoppe

I used this app to import over 1800 items. Worked like a charm. This one is a keeper. Looking forward to growing my business, not my csv coding skills, thanks to this app.

Luxuria & Co.

I have been looking for a solution to import listings from eBay to shopify and must say this is the best one I’ve found so far.

The Blue Tulip Consignment

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to transfer about 200 ebay listings to my shopify website. It was so easy and streamlined. It saved me so much time with data entry! It was awesome! thank you!