Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Redlandcycles

Very responsive customer service. The transfer of the listings has been smooth and using this app has allowed me to extend my reach to a whole new branch of potential customers. There is no comparative app on the market right now.

Hobby House Needleworks

I can not rate this app high enough. It is essential if you are working with an established eBay business and need to transfer products. I have many products with variations and was wary that they would transfer correctly - they transferred perfectly. The support I received went above and beyond what I would have expected. The response time was immediate and each of my requests were implemented. A+++++

Adirondackretro

This app is a MUST HAVE! I have two etsy stores, an ebay store and a website that I now have all of my products on thanks to this app. The prices are extremely fair and the customer service is OUTSTANDING! If there is something creative that you need done, simply ask Rohit and chances are he can do it! Great experience...Great App! GET IT!!

Cj Marie Jewelry And Accessories

Fantastic app! So easy to use! I know it will be extremely beneficial for my business!
Sincerely,
Cindy

Classy Perfumes And Watches Inc

Have been using eBay importer for over 4 years now and has been great, I'm able to import all my ebay listings into Shopify. It also syncs with my eBay listings, so if I sell something on eBay it automatically removed from my store. Highly recommend it, excellent customer service

Usbargainsound Com

Great app. Literally saved me hours of time, since I had over 1600 listings on Ebay that I transfered to Shopify. I definitely recommend this importer

Candy Club Company

Needed to get rid of all my Ebay disclaimers following each description. Pankaj Narang removed this from all 700 listings and preset the importer to auto remove this from all future imports. He asked very detailed question and took time and care to make sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it.

Safari Cycle Salvage 2

Great App! Customer service could not be any better. Rohit and team are great

Greatdealsa2c

I got this app to help me sync my eBay items with Shopify and works like a charm. The only thing that I wish this app could do is also transfer the condition of each item that I have on my eBay Store. Other than that, it's a great app! Thank you.

Carrs4x4

Super easy and fast import from eBay!!!! Saved me days of work!!!