Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Querbeet2006

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfekt um Produkte von Ebay in den Shopify Shop zu synchronisieren. Und sehr schneller und hilfreicher Support.

City Farmhouse Antiques

Time spent using app About 13 hours

I love this app! Took me about an hour to upload about 5 ebay listings to shopify manually. With this it is done in minutes and so easy!

Green Athenaeum

Easy to install and works well to keep our eBay store synched with our Shopify store. Customer service is very responsive for questions and changes.

Garden Paradise Seeds

Location Ireland

It looks very simple to use and that is what I needed an app that's easy is to understand and with a high result professional performance!

Two Ponies Trading

I have used this app now for a number of months and could not be happier. I use it to import all my Ebay listings into my Shopify site. Customer service is excellent. I initially worked with Rohit to tweet some of the initial imports. Most recently I reached out again with an issue regarding items not showing up in the correct category. Rohit once again was very responsive(do you ever sleep) whether a morning or evening email was sent. Rohit very patiently explored the issue with me to get full resolution. Turns out, the issue was all my doing in the first place. Now I know how to correct in the future too! Again, kudos for the very professional, timely, and responsive manner to all my inquiries from Rohit. I used another importing program before and am very glad I switched. I would highly recommend this service! Jane Towery

Robert S Riemer

I am a HAPPY user of this app for been almost a year now! I use it to keep my ebay and Shopify inventory balanced when I sell on ebay or my Shopify store! I usually upload new inventory to ebay, and Pro Importer then sends it to Shopify! THEY HELPED ME GET STARTED AND ARE VERY REPSONIVE! Thanks!! Robert

Reliable Equipment

I needed some customization so that my Shopify collections would line up precisely with my eBay store categories. Creating a regular conditions based collection didn't quite work for your products and there is quite a bit of keyword overlap. I am not tech savvy at all. Pankaj Narang at infoshore patiently helped me and answered all of my questions. He ended up creating some custom modifications within the app so that my eBay store categories will now translate perfectly to my collections automatically. He saved me so much time and did all this extra work and customization at no charge! It was awesome.

Retail ABC - Branded Goods - Discount Prices

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The developer has exceeded my expectations, every additional requirement I requested he has done it without any complaints at all. App works as described without any issues.

Nash Fuel

This app works great! We update primarily through eBay and using this app allows us to instantly update our shopify store as well. No need to monitor new items or stock in both locations.

Gaming-Canada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, no complaints so far, very easy to get around and associates are quick to respond to any question and assist with anything. Associate Pankaj was very helpful. Thank you!