Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Lines

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

One of the best services, keep up the great work. Highly recommended for all eBay imports especially for custom templates.

Shirtpot

Worked as expected imported all ebay items without problems and all inventory images were correctly matched to the right variations.

Strouds Marine

I used this app to import over 15,000 ebay listings into shopify products. The app works as expected, and the support is fast, friendly, and helpful. Thanks team!

Dave's Hobby Shop by W5SWL

We use this app and it works great for taking our eBay listings into our Shopify platform. Not only does the app work well, but the support is fast, accurate and friendly. It is a WIN-WIN situation. No worries, this is a good app !

Games We Played

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this App it helps us keep up to dates with stock allowing us to import all our eBay listing to my store.

Blakes Drum Shop

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app works for me. Saves me a lot of time. Never had any import issues. Great app to use and highly recommended

UTV Salvage

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have used this app for a couple of stores I have built. They are willing to help and I could not function without it. Best ebay importer tool available.

Cannstatt | Classic Mercedes Parts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is one of the bases of our online shop. It's easy to use, the user interface is simple, intuitive. We absolutely recommend it, this is the best eBay importer out there.

Vivander German

Purchased to sync our eBay inventory into Shopify. This team has gone above and beyond expectations. I would recommend them to any Shopify user.

The Business End Online

So far so good. Have been looking for syncing software for about a year now as tried many but either they dont work, dont meet my needs or both. Had to have a few mods in the begining and the support for this was great - like the fact that i use templates on my ebay listings and can't bring them over to shopify as all my clickable links lead back to ebay and not the shop. They offered to mod it so they were automatically removed. Other apps wanted to charge extra for this. I was impressed