eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

GGV Eyewear

Perfect app for real time syncing between Shopify & eBay. Rohit continues to be incredibly helpful with a very fast response time. Couldn't recommend this app more.

Thrifty Vintage

Wow - this app saved me huge amounts of time works perfectly. customer service has been excellent, no ask is to big!! Thanks Rohit

Golden Shop Australia

Imports products from ebay Australia just fine and creates them in Shopify. Timely customer service - thanks Rohit.

Countrysunshine.shop

Awesome service. Over 16,000 items imported, and it brought everything over, including the Auctiva design on certain products we us Auctiva for. Fully impressed!!! The customer service was fast, and they worked hard to solve my problem.

ToysfromtheAttic-Texas

Haven't had any sales yet as I've been trying to get up and running but the support staff is second to none and so responsive! They almost anticipate my asks they get it done so fast! Lovin it so far!

Madison880

This is an awesome app, and the support team is always very responsive and quick. Highly recommended!

shoptillyapop.com

The best ebay import app, I tried them all and this is the best by far and the support via email is brilliant. Brings in weights, UPC and descriptions perfectly.

italianskins

Great App ! Fantastic customer service from Rohit . some issues were resolved within few hours. I imported from Ebay More than 1000 products in few minutes. The sync is also fast .

JK Rigs and Bits

Great service from Rohit, got our Ebay listings and inventory sync running smoothly. This is a quick and easy way to import your listings

Jewelry and Things 808

A great way to import your eBay listing to Shopify website! I had some issues and asked for a help via email, and they helped me out. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24