eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

DeliveryScape

This app saves me real time and money and worry and the customer support is very helpful for non technical types.

Sign Warehouse USA

My search for a way to upload my 900 eBay listings to my Shopify store took forever. Internet searches, reviews and many YouTube videos didn't help. Everything that I found was too expensive and if I cancelled my subscription with the possible companies, my listings would be gone along with the cancellation. eBay Professional Importer was the highest rated option that I could find. There were a few low ratings saying not to use this app. However, there were many many more telling of their satisfaction. From experience, I considered the low rating comments as some people wouldn't get it no matter how easy it was. Also, some people just like to complain. It loaded 900 ebay listings with NO PROBLEMS. My ebay listings are now in my Shopify store. If this is what you need to do, there is an option for a one time transfer for only about $25. PERFECT!! I feel like this app saved me months of work and it only took minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sow No GMO

In all my years of being a multi-channel ecommerce merchant, I've never had an app work so flawlessly. I only needed a one-time import and it went FAST. All but one of my pictures imported and all of my info and variations imported flawlessly from ebay to shopify. I highly recommend this product. The cost is worth the time it will save you.

Motomike Canada

I've been using this app for a while now to Sync ~10k listings;The support and value is exceptional!

Inclined Gifts

Perfect for importing existing eBay listings. I was struggling doing this manually, so happy I found this awesome App! Keep up the great work!
p.s. I just realized it also syncs the inventory! Now I'm at a loss for words!

Globalwatch10

I used this app to import products from my ebay store, which had multiple language listings but i needed only english language products for which i got excellent assistance from Pankaj , he helped me swiftly to get me what i wanted.

collectibles india

I used this fantastic app. Very easy to use app, imported 10000+ listing to my Shopify store. Customer care also superb, Always with me online. Price is also very very reasonable.

WHSE22

I love it, made everything so much easier. You will not regret downloading this app it made 796 items entered authenticate with a click. This app has helped me to learn the value of carful planning... be sure you are going from ebay posted items to shopify if you want to be able to use ebay along side of shopify. Beware of duplications as well if your going to use this app you must turn off the sync app using the general app to pick and choose which items you want to display in your store and on ebay. You can display them all with this app but you have to use this app only going by sku or description.

floor_mats_tin_signs

Wow. Wow Wow. This app is amazing and support is super. Saved me weeks of work at a super cheap price. Got to use this. Thanks.

Bella Once Again

Words cannot describe the absolute relief I now have after Rohit worked out my 1600 transfers from my ebay store to my Shopify store! I know zero information on the technical side of things & really took a leap of faith importing 1600 items. Not only did the transfer go fantastically well but Rohit helped me get rid of some descriptions that needed to be deleted in those 1600 ones. The amount of time this would of taken me was so daunting that I was really going to give it all up! But happy days now! Thanks Rohit for going above & beyond & basically "on call" when I was concerned. You will be glad to see my emails go away once & for all :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17