eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Easiest way to import products from your eBay Seller Account

Tacoma Clouds

This app switch over all my ccell and other 510 products without hassle. It made the process easy and took the descriptions, titles, pictures, price and anything else connected with ebay item. The customer service answer my questions quickly and I would suggest this if needed. Thank you!

Tableware Depot

I imported over 2,000 listings from eBay using this app. It's very easy to use and the customer service is great. I had a couple of custom requirements that were easily and quickly worked out with customer service. I definitely would recommend this app.

G&F Autos

Great application. Imported 3,658 listing from eBay without a problem.

Excellent and quick Customer Service. Rohit responds almost immediately to any question about the application.

Highly recommend this App.

Thanks
Angel D. Gonzalez
G&F Autos

Juliancoin

Rohit is simply amazing. We have a catalog in excess of 18 thousand. These were imported into our specified collections in Shopify. Our store is good to go without much work after the fact because of the organized work done with the import app. Thanks Much. Julian Coin

Plump And Fabulous

I downloaded the app to transfer my products from ebay to my shoptify store. I love this app. It was so easy to use.

Fine Revival

Very user friendly and effective. Migrating my Ebay listings to my new Shopify store was effortless. I didn't even need to reorganize items, because they sorted to the right collections automatically.

Dragonbike

Quick reply !! This is very important, some App reply so slow, sometimes take few days to just finish one tiny issue. This guy provide awesome service and i will suggest everyone to try his App !!!!

Variety Discount Supply

I wanted to use this to import hundreds of listings from Ebay over to Shopify and save myself the time of having to create new listings from scratch. This worked so well! Saved me time and effort and was free of any issues or complications. Highly recommend!

Life Vitamin Shoppe

The app does what it says it does well, and the support is absolutely the best I have ever seen working with Shopify apps. Hands down. They stand behind the app!

Furrypetbeds

This app work fine transferring my 500 items from Ebay to Shopify with a little tweaking. It made it a lot faster than listing each one separately on Shopify. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15