eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Cammie's Home Store

My biggest problem has been listing and linking my eBay item on Shopify. This app is taking care of all the issues with duplicate selling and inventory management. My eBay listing have a template and they remove the code prior to transferring the listings. The monthly cost is worth every penny. Time saved is money earned.

Ultova

This is a fantastic app for for importing ebay items. I does exactly what I need it to do and does it every well.

Global Copier Supplies

Amazing App!!! It transferred 3681 listings from Ebay to Shopify in less than 24 hours... Great App. Highly recommended... We will use it again to transfer my other Ebay stores.

SwiftThriftShop

Out of the other importer apps, this one was the best! Affordable and sufficient, would definitely recommend this app to others.

House of Namesets

This is a superb app
Does what it says easily and quickly
Recommended if you need to transfer things from eBay Quickly

Gigi's Minis

I have used the eBay Professional Importer several times and it is wonderful! It has saved me so much time by importing my 600+ products from eBay. I highly recommend it!

Solarismart

This is a powerful yet very easy to use tool for importing hundreds of eBay listing to Shopify. This App is truly a time and money saver! I tried many similar tools but found EPI is outstanding because it imports eBay listings with all images completely and fast. It gets the content correctly even mixed with Asian characters. One thing that especially worth mention was their customer service was beyond my expectation. My original eBay listings came with web templates, which EPI imported completely as is by default. These templates were not compatible on Shopify and would display badly in Shopify pages. With hundreds of these products with templates, it would be unthinkable to remove them one by one after imported into Shopify. So I reached EPI team for help. To my surprise, I got reply from the team instantly. And within 24 hours they came up with a customized patch that was able to automatically remove all unwanted templates from eBay listings. And they do all these while I was still in Free-Trial stage. Now I am a 100% happy subscriber. Keep up the good job! Special thanks to Rohit.

Tayga pièces auto

Application très efficace, personnel très à l'écoute.
Ultra réactif et propose un service de qualité!
A tester !

gopherabook

I've used this app initially to import over 8000 ebay listings to my new shopify store, including my store categories. Now I'm using it to keep all my products in sync and it automatically loads my new eBay listings automatically into shopify. Works perfectly! Initially not all the fields I wanted were imported. Just ask and you will receive! Extremely quick responses to all my questions of which there were many. I highly recommend this app!

Premier Homegoods

I've been using the app for several months and it's a real-time saver. It works as described by integrating my eBay store with my Shopify store. The customer service is top-notch. I was working with Pankaj who responded quickly when I reached out to them and he was able to satisfy my needs completely.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21