eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Save On Sports and More

This app was perfect! I had over 1000 listings on eBay, many with multiple variations (over 5000 items), and this app seamlessly converted all those ebay listings into my shopify store. So easy, so reasonably priced! Saved me months, of work! I could not find one error. So there is NOTHING bad to say about this app. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Cabin Hill Collectibles

This app does exactly what it promises. Imports eBay listings flawlessly - handles all images very well. I couldn't be happier - has saved me a lot of time and money. Very easy to use. This should be your go-to tool if you are looking to escape from eBay or open up an additional selling channel.

Quartz Watches Inc.

I tried many apps to import from eBay into Shopify and this one is the best! Because it’s very easy to use, I can select which products I want to import/sync at the push of a button, and it imported all of the html in the eBay descriptions !!

CardBoard Toys Australia

Its an awesome tool!! It's a hug help with importing all my ebay to shopify. Quick response from their customer services. Highly recommended!!!

Canada Drone

Very easy to use and does a great job of pulling my eBay listings into Shopify in a way that they look great and I can start selling immediately after import. No addition steps / clean up required.

DwarvenPipes

This app has been a huge help with importing and tracking current stock levels across ebay and shopify. Not only does this app work flawlessly BUT if u have any questions/concerns their customer services is quick and always ready to assist. They are highly recommended in my book!

Designer-Rose

This is the BEST app I have ever used to transfer items from one platform to another. It was super fast and easy with no glitches. Rohit provides excellent customer service and was always there to answer any questions I had. Thank you. I look forward to utilizing some of the other products soon. Highly recommend this. A+++++

FFF Gaming Emporium

Awesome! Help load all my eBay Gaming items "Quick and Fast" automatically! I can concentrate all my time on adding new items daily elsewhere on eBay and other listing online sites.

Blue Rose Trading Company

Great way to import your eBay items into Shopify. We had over 2500 items and it was super easy to get them all over. We had to go through the items and make a few tweaks here and there but over-all extremely satisfied.

Trendz Trafficker Boutique

Absolutely amazing time saver! Wanted an efficient way to sync our ebay inventory into our shopify store. Now all our platforms are synced avoiding inventory issues. Works great! Tech Support is very helpful if you have an issue. highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18