AI Product Recommendations

AI Product Recommendations

by EPICA

Increase Sales with an Artificial Intelligence Recommender

Ortopedia MOT

I used to have trouble having people find what they were looking for in my shop, since I installed the app my visitors sessions have increased, and it made product search much easier.

Skalia Fashion

There are so many Shopify apps available that it was hard to choose, but we're happy to be exploring what Artificial Intelligence can do for our business with EPICA. Our site is more accessible and efficient with this app, it's come to simplify our lives.

Do it Center Online

Great APP, lots of AI features but also a lot of useful data. This app will boost your sales and also give you valuable insights of your users.

Rags To Roosters

Great app with Cool Search and AI Function that helps customers with their purchasing decisions. Their customer support is very responsive and they were always quick to help. Worth the download!

SoyMacho.com

At first we were skeptical to try this APP, because we had never used artificial intelligence. But since we installed it we have seen a boost in sales! This app made our website easy and efficient to navigate.

Lad Armor

Servers are slow, customer service is terrible. A lot of features seem half-finished. Integration doesn't match the theme (page width etc.) and it looks really bad on mobile. Pretty disappointed.

October 28, 2019

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark. My name is Hernan Rodriguez and I am the CEO at EPICA. I’d be happy to discuss this further to make sure your concerns are addressed, please contact me at shopify@epica.ai.

MODA DULCE

We are so happy that we added this app to our Shopify store. The recommender widget that pops up for our consumers has helped us increase sales because we can show them the pair of Jeans that they are most likely to buy. We have so many different cuts that sometimes a customer has a hard time picking one, so our recommender widget comes in perfectly!

September 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really value customer feedback! It's great that you're taking advantage of the recommender widget, if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out.

Oscar Carvallo

You will not regret adding EPICA to your team! It has been easier to understand and target our consumers better. Sometimes when a person enters our store they might not know where to start because we have so many clothes, but with the recommender widget we make it easier for them and we can understand them better.

September 23, 2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Customer feedback is very important to us because we strive to provide the best possible service. Don't hesitate to reach out for help or tips at any time, let's keep creating EPIC results!

Copper Nickel Five

love this app but lately it wont load and was giving error 404 codes on website. i defiantly would recommend if it ever gets fixed! can't wait to add it again :D

September 4, 2019

Hello and thank you for your feedback! We take every review into consideration and make changes accordingly to improve the customer experience and help you yield better results.

Moda Vitae

The best APP for search and product recommendations. Friendly and easy to install. With many features and simple to customize. I recommend it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

July 9, 2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are really glad to hear you’ve been taking advantage of the features and customization. If you need any help don’t hesitate to contact us.

Previous 1