Ai Product Recommendations

Ai Product Recommendations

by EPICA

RECOMMENDLY | Boost Sales using Automated Personalization

Xtreme Power Belt - Explendus.com

This product recommendation app is a huge time saver when you are doing your personalization strategy. They have a great product recommendation engine that automatically reminds customers about products they might be interested in and work very well with the search. ROI has been 8x for recommendation AI, and we expect that to increase significantly.
The way we communicate with customer support is excellent, and Juan has been so helpful in our onboarding process. Thank you. You have a great tool.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your review!! Hope you keep enjoying the benefits of using Ai 🤖 and keep boosting your sales 💰

Canuck Eats

Bought through Appsumo, failed to perform the promised "recommend from same collection", and the worst of all, if you don't "track inventory" in Shopify (within normal usage specs), the app won't recognize & recommend these products. Their workaround is, I quote "recommendation is that you increase the inventory to 1m units so that it does not run out and the search engine can display the products." This is after nearly a month of emails and sending them reminders every few days.

valenciagoldsmith

promete mucho pero no cumple, no se puede instalar correctamente, me parece una lastima! deben tener cuidado los desarrolladores con este tema.

February 9, 2021

Hola Valenciagoldsmith,

Lamentamos mucho los inconvenientes causados, al parecer no es un problema de nuestra aplicación si no del navegador que estas usando, te invitamos a probar nuestra aplicación y que puedas sacar provecho de todas las funciones que tiene.

Saludos.

Deepa Gurnani

Poor user interface, not user intuitive. Application did not properly install. Placement of products flawed. Higher learning curve.

January 27, 2021

Hi!, We’re sorry you had a bad experience. We’re normally known for our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark. My name is Arianna, and I'd be happy to discuss this further to make sure your concerns are addressed, please contact me at shopify@epica.ai

Ortopedia MOT

I used to have trouble having people find what they were looking for in my shop, since I installed the app my visitors sessions have increased, and it made product search much easier.

August 28, 2020

We are glad you like our app 😎. We´re happy that your site is getting more visitors!

Skalia Fashion

There are so many Shopify apps available that it was hard to choose, but we're happy to be exploring what Artificial Intelligence can do for our business with EPICA. Our site is more accessible and efficient with this app, it's come to simplify our lives.

August 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Hope you keep enjoying the benefits of using Ai 🤖 and keep boosting your sales 💰

Do it Center Online

Great APP, lots of AI features but also a lot of useful data. This app will boost your sales and also give you valuable insights of your users.

August 28, 2020

We´re happy to work with you. Hope you increase your revenue even more🤝🏻💰

Rags To Roosters

Great app with Cool Search and AI Function that helps customers with their purchasing decisions. Their customer support is very responsive and they were always quick to help. Worth the download!

August 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, our team is always here to help you🤩

SoyMacho.com

At first we were skeptical to try this APP, because we had never used artificial intelligence. But since we installed it we have seen a boost in sales! This app made our website easy and efficient to navigate.

August 28, 2020

We are glad you like our app🤩🤖 Hope you keep increasing your sales!

Lad Armor

Servers are slow, customer service is terrible. A lot of features seem half-finished. Integration doesn't match the theme (page width etc.) and it looks really bad on mobile. Pretty disappointed.

October 28, 2019

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark. My name is Hernan Rodriguez and I am the CEO at EPICA. I’d be happy to discuss this further to make sure your concerns are addressed, please contact me at shopify@epica.ai.

Previous 1