Ai Product Recommendations

Ai Product Recommendations

by EPICA

RECOMMENDLY | Boost Sales using Automated Personalization

Canuck Eats

Bought through Appsumo, failed to perform the promised "recommend from same collection", and the worst of all, if you don't "track inventory" in Shopify (within normal usage specs), the app won't recognize & recommend these products. Their workaround is, I quote "recommendation is that you increase the inventory to 1m units so that it does not run out and the search engine can display the products." This is after nearly a month of emails and sending them reminders every few days.

Lad Armor

Servers are slow, customer service is terrible. A lot of features seem half-finished. Integration doesn't match the theme (page width etc.) and it looks really bad on mobile. Pretty disappointed.

October 28, 2019

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark. My name is Hernan Rodriguez and I am the CEO at EPICA. I’d be happy to discuss this further to make sure your concerns are addressed, please contact me at shopify@epica.ai.