Omtaler (221)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
29. juni 2024

I cannot say enough GOOD things about Inked Joy. Their customer service has been great, but everything I have ordered has been top notch. The products are great quality and I couldn't be happier. The only thing I wish is that their mockups were a bit better, or we had different options, but that is the least of my worries. I am LOVING working with Inked Joy for my POD store. Very highly recommend them

That Pickleball Swag
8 måneder bruker appen
27. juni 2024

I've always received an excellent service from Inkedjoy with prompt responses to any questions I may have. It's a great starter app for anybody starting out who wants to brand their merchandise with a label, tags, bag, etc., and at an affordable price, too . There is room for improvement in the app itself, but overall, I highly recommend.

KIDZADORA
Storbritannia
Over 1 år bruker appen
29. mai 2024

Excellent ! I have used several of the main stream POD sites and their have nothing on Inkedjoy.
We are all in this biz to make money with Inkedjoy you actually can! With the others their prices are so high for the EXACT same products you can only do $2-$3 markup.
5Stars across the board Shipping times are NOT that much different either!

Roscoe & Stella
2 måneder bruker appen
5. juni 2024

Thank you for your support, Irving! I was having a lot of trouble creating a particular product, and the support given took quite a lot of work, so I am grateful.

Ellie Dreams Down Under
6 måneder bruker appen
26. mai 2024

This Company is exactly what my business needed......High Quality Materials-Ship On Time beautiful over all....I am looking forward to the future of my store. I also recommend this store for new person..don't waist your time with other companies. Thank You
Toxic N Disorderly

Bold & Edgy Fashion
26 dager bruker appen
17. april 2024

I just received a sample of my products I designed and the quality is exceptional! I cannot wait to purchase more samples and showcase to my customers. The level of customer service has also been exceptional; they are super responsive and very helpful.

A couple of things to note:

1. Just because a shipping label is created doesn't mean the items are ready to ship that day. My items did not ship until many days later causing a delay in my expectation of receiving the items. Now that I am aware of this I will make sure to add in a buffer of 3-5 additional days from the date the tracking label is made to when the items are actually shipped.

2. The laser cut wood earrings DO NOT come assembled. I have already advised them that this disclaimer should be in the product description so other shop owners are aware before purchasing the product. It was easy to assemble, however, I cannot dropship these items to customers because of it.

Overall I am extremely pleased with the level of service from Inked Joy and am very happy to continue my partnership with them in designing custom clothing!

Soulful Style Boutique
25 dager bruker appen
23. april 2024

The variety of products on InkedJoy is incredible, i have yet to order a product to check it's quality but so far, the user interface of the website is super easy, the SKU's is my personal favorite of designing and definitely sets this POD company apart from other companies. They provide so much customer service support. They always reply within 24 hours. Very good customer service. Very pleased at the moment with InkedJoy.

4 Seen
Storbritannia
3 måneder bruker appen
26. mars 2024

I am starting a swimwear line and Inkedjoy is my #1 source for really great swimsuit style options. They even have a great men's selection! I recently ordered samples and they look great on my model. I also love that I can create multiple colors and prints of a single style, and they show up as variants in my store. Shipping is long, but the products are just as beautiful in person as they are on screen! I'm really happy so far and can't wait to open my store!

Lola Harris
Over 1 år bruker appen
15. april 2024

Quality of print was good, sewing was excellent, customer service is prompt. My experience has been good so far.

TFC&H Co.
Over 3 år bruker appen
8. april 2024

I've had a great experience with InkedJoy - be sure to check the sizing charts to make sure the fit is correct because there is some variance. However, the quality and turnaround times are good and reliable, and I appreciate the multiple shipping options.

T&A