Omtaler (221)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
8. april 2024

I've had a great experience with InkedJoy - be sure to check the sizing charts to make sure the fit is correct because there is some variance. However, the quality and turnaround times are good and reliable, and I appreciate the multiple shipping options.

T&A
6 måneder bruker appen
21. mai 2024

Inkedjoy has many patterns for more items than other all-over print services. The quality of printing is excellent and they are very responsive to their customers. I highly recommend Inkedjoy.

Ibis Florida Fashions LLC
11. juni 2024

The support is amazing, I tried the products and I am more than satisfied. Their prices are 50% lower than other POD, with same or better quality, plus their branding option is the cherry on the top. I’m switching to InkedJoy for my POD store!

Tunisian Twists
30. mai 2024

I definitely reccomend it.
Big product variety, above average quality and good support.
Irving and Wendy has been a great help.
Looking forward to work with them for many years.

BGZ
Portugal
15 dager bruker appen
11. april 2024

Just started with my new business and found this app. Great selection of products, high quality,reasonable prices and easy to navigate. Love the options for designs. I added my branding and Wendy was very helpful in helping me getting it done. The customer service is very quick and responsive!

Iconic Boho
4. april 2024

I have used this app and I must say, it has been a fantastic experience! The features and organization of this app truly impressed me. The interface is very user-friendly, and navigation is smooth. With the help of this app, I have been able to complete my tasks quickly and efficiently. I have also shared this app with my friends and family, and everyone has loved it. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a simple and effective solution. Thank you

BLOOM & BASK
India
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
20. juni 2024

The reason for choosing Inkedjoy is that it makes customizing products easy and convenient. Additionally, they offer a wide variety of products, which is great. Whenever I've entrusted Wendy with multiple requests, she has meticulously explained answers to my questions and provided prompt responses within a day. Moreover, I believe a satisfactory transaction with Inkedjoy will occur if quick delivery and quality products are ensured.

CHAMDORA
8 dager bruker appen
29. april 2024

Inkedjoy customer service has been fantastic. They have done everything they said they would and we are excited to work with them.

Salt Skins
2 måneder bruker appen
25. april 2024

Quite a good range of products which provide more affordable shipping cost to Asia region. Support is not instantaneous but still acceptable.

sihathewise
Singapore
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
8. juli 2024

Thank you Wendy for your timely reply to my signup/processing questions. I have installed InkedJoy and like the looks of it so far. My only disappointment is that there are no Product reviews to share with Customers, which is typical of the POD business. It would also be really helpful if Store Owners could leave reviews on the products so that we can get a sense of what we want to include for products.

Leisure Store 4You