Omtaler (221)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
25. april 2024

Quite a good range of products which provide more affordable shipping cost to Asia region. Support is not instantaneous but still acceptable.

sihathewise
Singapore
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
24. juni 2024

Having some issues on the tech side but that is just me, lol. The products look great.

The Senshi Shop
15 dager bruker appen
3. april 2024

I really love InkedJoy Print on Demand apps. It has been a great added value for my Shopify store. The seamless integration and user-friendly interface make it easy to create and customize unique designs. The products and the print quality are exceptional, and their wide selection of products allows for diverse offerings. Their customer support is very responsive especially Wendy. Highly ...

Junaid Baghdadi
Pakistan
29 dager bruker appen
18. mai 2024

I am trying to design for swimsuits and beachwear. I was looking for suppliers with the widest possible range of models. Printful and Printify do not provide such an opportunity. And the prices there are not competitive. I was very happy when I came across Inkedjoy. The range of possible swimsuits suited me completely. And the price, even with delivery, is quite enough to be on the market. BUT! As a test, I ordered 8 different swimsuits. Exactly 14 days (!!!) I received them. I would like to note that the print quality is excellent. The color that was on my computer was fully reproduced. The packaging was not damaged. Each swimsuit was in a separate package non sealed bag. Each swimsuit had a hygiene sticker at the bottom. And then there were sheer disappointments. Fabric. This is not just a “Cheap” product. This fabric is not suitable for swimsuits at all. I can’t find the right word. Probably the word “loose” fits best .It is stated that it is 82% Polyester and 18% Spandex. Maybe. But the fabric is not so dense that after entering the water it will hang like a rag. I have not tested this fabric for contact with pool water saturated with chlorine, but I believe that it will give a good result will not. Now about the models themselves. The first thing that catches your eye is the use of only black thread in all models, even with a light pattern. It looks like a handicraft production from a small workshop. The elastic bands inserted into the bikini briefs are so weak that I think women with a non-standard figure there may be problems when leaving the water. The inserts in the top are kind of rough, single-layer and hard. And in the end it turns out that even if I make a “brilliant” color design, I cannot sell this product. It is completely uncompetitive. I would like to appeal to managers of Inkedjoy. Do you understand that people like me have to compete with Temu and Shien? They have a gorgeous nylon swimsuit that costs $9 with shipping! And a swimsuit made of 82% Polyamide and 18% Elastin costs $15. And these fabrics are great!!! Do you want to give the market completely to these monsters??? I am very upset... Maybe I will use your service for other products. But the dream of designing swimsuits remains just a dream for now...

CACSTYLE
8 dager bruker appen
5. juni 2024

Easy to use, great prices, overall good experience so far

Nest & Nook
Sør-Afrika
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
16. mai 2024

Overall good, need to improve mockups tho

Ribooa | Funky Clothing Options
Israel
3 måneder bruker appen
7. mars 2024

Inkedjoy has always been good to me over the years. Customer service has been helpful. I understand the time differences that some complain about but I do not have a problem with.

Customer Service Rep Paul was very helpful and very respectful, as to my requests.

I'm looking forward to selling more and more products from Inkedjoy for years to come

Teddy Blaze
Over 1 år bruker appen
17. april 2024

So far so good! orders go out on time, prices are good, and the support is top notch (thank you Wendy!) Recommend.

GalactiZen
Israel
3 måneder bruker appen
23. april 2024

So I have registered to utilize Ink joy, as it appears alright, but will need to test product before lifting my store , so that I am assured of the quality in the product but so far so good thank you for letting me in board to produce and market my brand!

YUYU & ZÉZÉ
3 dager bruker appen
22. april 2024

Just starting to use it and the customer support always gets back to me.

BuyWisper