EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

GadgetGrabberz.com

I use this app almost every day. Eprolo has so many products to chose from. It works really well with me electronics store.

lingiadore

I'm still new with the app but everything looks very promising so far. The shipping times are a dream and I have no doubt that this will bring my business to the next level. The support team is worth mentioning as well: they reply within minutes and are very helpful and professional.

LightsInNeon

Very bad! I did an order on 2 of April and since today I don't know where is my order, I wrote them to know the situation of my product, and the response was that the order was prepared 12 of April, passed 15 days I wrote them again and they said that the order was prepared on 26 of April, so I got tired, and I have to make conscious to everyone that this app is one of the worst apps that I met ¡Not the best option to work with!

TK Survival

This app is very simple and easy to use. Would definitely recommend. Ordering is easy, and with the touch of a button I can fulfill it. The help and support feature is great, and allows me to simply and easily get help if I have a problem. It has tons of useful features, and even supports custom branding and print on demand. I have tried to use other apps, but so far this is by far the most useful. To conclude, E P R O L O dropshipping is an excellent app and feature to use. Thank you for your support Eprolo!

Sarilla & Smart

The app provided access to very maskable items. I will recommend this to my dropship Facebook page group. I planning on using this app to sell merchandise to anyone that make it to my store. Setting up a marketing campagna is the next process in getting my store and merchandise out.

Keene's

Excited to give this app a try especially with their brand packaging. I watched a youtube video that introduced me to this app.

Six Sided Cube

Has a good Ali import feature, the user interface is clean and well-organised, plus they have a good customer service team for all your queries.

Junglearth.in

It is a good dropshipping app for every product, I am using this for the first time and I found good, every drop shipper need to try this app

BougieDrip

First time I am reviewing something :D This is hands down the best and most important dropshipping app ever! So easy to use, amazing shipping times (5-10 days) and literally the best customer support if you know how to communicate well. My personal agent is Rosy and she is amazing. She is literally the backbone of my store handling all my orders, fulfillment, products sourcing and more (we literally speak on skype everyday). But the thing I appreciate the most from her, is that she's always looking for anything that isn't supposed to be there and fix it right away after informing me. (example: the supplier sent the wrong size) I honestly don't know why people are leaving bad reviews... maybe because they don't have enough dropshipping experience.

Trinity Skys

As we keep up with great shipping and stick to it I think we can continue. Thank you for prompt responses and handling of my stores orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91