EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Stradale

The app is great. Shipping times are ok as well. Also, they have exceptional customer support willing to do anything for you.

Ki 2 Beauty

It is a very good app and so happy I found faster shipping for my store! Main issue with dropshipping is shipping times. But the prices on this app are sooo much more expensive, so if cost is not an issue than go for it but if you are just starting and need to budget, Aliexpress is a better option but once you have a stable income, I suggest switching to EPROLO!

DazeSquad

Do not use the APP to if you are planning on shipping to South Africa. It is not setup for South Africa. Repeat: Do not use the APP to if you are planning on shipping to South Africa. It is not setup for South Africa.

June 28, 2019

Hi
We were really confused about this 1-star review, Eprolo app supports worldwide shipping and this app is available for all sellers from any countries. You have just installed Eprolo app for 5 minutes and leave us this 1-star review, you could contact us via email or LiveChat if you have any questions. This is really a heartbreaker action since our developers are working so hard to create more useful features every day.

MoNae's

The product quality and shipping times are much better than in other apps. 3.5-4 stars the coin system is confusing and unnecessary.

Trill clothing&accessories

So far so good! I really recommend it to any dropshippers as it solves the issues that usually come with dropshipping such as a lack of branding, long delivery times and separate packages. I was unsure about it at first but I’m really happy with it so far.

Mejor Electronics

So for the second time I was told by several days later by customer service that a product cannot be shipped using express after 3 orders were already placed. Why is there even an option to have something shipped express just to be told days later and it can’t be. I also had a customer place a order on 6/12 and there is still no tracking info available and customer service has not responded to my email. I would not recommend this app for electronics. Everything was going nice and smooth until recently and it’s quite frankly annoying.

Scha-Royal

Easiest way to source for trending products for your store. Best choice for dropshipping, fast fulfillment, cheaper express shipping. Excellent customer service which is always available to assist with promptness.

Leisure-N-Style

Really Made things easy for me after getting off a roller coaster. I love the product options and the choice selections.

Arynna

The app is very easy to use and is free of charge. The customer support is very helpful and fast. The products are also good. Would recommend it.

KeepDeals

the app is very easy to use. very nice products and a good description of the products. good price and customer services.good quality of the image. they can get you any products that you need.