EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

shopfamilyplace

why do you say it's always free, it's wrong, you can only import 500 products for free! and then you have to pay to import other products.
5 = 1
100 = 20
1000 = 200
100 = $ 1
1000 = $ 10
10,000 = $ 100

Get It Choosy

This app is different from other similar apps. Their delivery is very fast and I have an amazing experience. I recommend this app.

M-Memory

This app is brilliant with very fast shipping, and the app is very easy to use. I would recommend to anyone to use it!!

Shocolat Desire Fashion

I am in love with this site. I looked around first and this site had what I was looking for. Thank You

iDigiBay

i used this app to list items on my shopify store.its very easy to install and use.i like eprolo for their fast shipping offer to USA,UK,Canada,France and Australia.

Diamond Loves Express Shop

SO far so good! Placing my first test order tomorrow so will update review once sampled! Ive used a few and they havent been very good so hoping for success with this one!

UwU Energy

The customer support with this app is super helpful, they really helped brand out the things I needed for my store. :)

SmugOwl

Great app to use! Eprolo has a good system in place with nice products to add to your store and automated updates for tracking numbers. The communication with customer service on order statuses is very good, which is crucial to running a successful business.

Embre Day

They are very responsive, I'm looking forward to building a brand and having to only deal with Eprolo instead of multiple suppliers on my own and having packages sent in one package. I love the Express Shipping Option

The L.A. District

This company is FRAUD. I have reported this to Shopify Support as Fraud. Do not use this Eprolo to get the products you want on aliexpress as they always gonna reply to you with sourcing issues, no own stock, and LIMITED suppliers which is the reason that they always say PRODUCT OUT OF STOCK when ordering a product you want like in aliexpress. They DON'T work with the same sellers of aliexpress as they have own limited suppliers. Talking to your assigned eprolo assigned account manager is useless as well as they will just leave you with the problem, saying they will take your concern into consideration in the future. They are only capable of supplying their own EPROLO products. Now I have to move like 70% of my store products which are alie products back to Oberlo.