EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

WWW.JOOKSY.COM

Alot of products from eprolo are more expensive than local shops here in the UK. very difficult to use eprolo as a supplier of goods. no profit to be made.
new update as of 28.02.19 - placed order on the 12.02.19. order was shipped to america when i am in the UK. The tracking number is not working. its been 16 days for something they should be 5 - 8 days. Customer refund will be required soon i think. Not very good service at all.

Clever Dick's Smart Gadgets

This is one of the first apps I have used and have found it very intuitive and user friendly. It has made my introduction to dropshipping very easy. They have a great range of quality brands and product. I definitely recommend.

Appalachian Bittersweet

I was excited to try this app because of the promised delivery times and the product was what I needed. However my test order has been sitting unfulfilled for over a week (paid for the “express” that is supposed to be delivered to customer in 5-8 days) with absolutely NO response yet to any of the messages I have sent. I do not recommend you waste your time on this supplier like I did.

KVGP Clothescessories

The Eprolo App is a very great App for increasing sales for your business. The App makes ordering so simple and straightforward, all we do is click a button and its smooth sailing. Our products get to our customers in quick time and and that is what we like. We would recommend the Eprolo App to anyone who wants to grow their business.

Ava Brooklynn Boutique

Great App to keep all customer orders coming from one location with a great alternative option to AliExpress ePacket shipments which take a much longer time to get to your customers. I love the concept Eprolo has created and the fact that based on performance they help build your brand with you. They have excellent service to their account holders (which is FREE) and I always receive a response rather quickly to any issues or questions that I have. So far I am loving it!!

City Shop Express

A great program in terms of the cost of products and shipping methods
I am very grateful to the team

Tiger Boutique

I love this app and will use it but i want to used the shipping 5-8 days for shipping. i love it..

Pinlock

i use this app to import products to my page . its amazing i easily recommend this app to all shopify users

Frijja

I love this app! Great source of inventory with latest trends. Good prices and fast shipping! Recommend it.

Grace Appeal

I really like this app we are just getting started and the products and description are wonderful.