EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

The K Beauty Mall

I like the user friendly features. It's a lot easier to navigate and faster to have products ready to push to store.

Love Pawz

I just started to use Eprolo and the Support is amazing Aiden Has answered and helped me with every question I asked. I recently opened up my store and started to get orders and the shipping times are phenomenal. I totally prefer them over the classic Oberlo Good Job Guys.

MakersFolly®

I couldn't be happier to have found EPROLO because it has great U.S. products with amazing shipping times and prices!!! FINALLY!!! Where have you been all my life?

Sporty Types

Where do I begin? Shipping times are not accurate. I purchased a product for myself and received and received it after 40 days, but it stated 14-25 days for delivery - that was after 12 days to process, even though it stated 2-3 days. I was charged a shipping fee but it said free shipping. Support told me that shipping times and costs are not always accurate and to please understand! Would my customers understand if I told them that? Product prices increased from between $5 - $20 and I was not notified. I takes a long time to manually check over 70 products frequently, to determine if there has been a price increase! No GTIN provided for products. Some products do not have brand names. this means you cannot list those products on Google! Most of the products I look at have no descriptions. Support told me that is all the information they can provide and to please understand. Would my customers understand if I told them nothing about the product? Any time I have contacted support, they have no been interested in fixing issues. Rather, they brush it off as not important - bad customer service!

petipetishop

he empezado a usar EPROLO y cada minuto me gusta mas, todo muy facil, rapido e intuitivo, esperamos que siga creciendo y sigan llegando mas productos, Esperamos que funcione bien en Europa. Yo recomiendo esta aplicacion. Aun la estoy descubriendo hoy pero tiene muy buena pinta

The Little Glass Frog

Great! I really appreciate the ease of use and responsiveness of the customer service! Enjoying it so far though I would prefer to pay all my orders in pounds and not dollars

floralysjeans les marque nous aide à tisser des sociaux.

ça fait 3 mois que je utiliser ce application.j'aime bien l'interface facile à utiliser parfaite pour une débutante

Atom Oracle

I love this app & recommend it to everyone who is facing a long shipping issue with Aliexpress. I was searching for an Aliexpress alternative & found Eprolo. Shipping time is far better than Aliexpress (9-17 Days) The best part is no minimum orders & completely free. I have contacted other apps but some need at least 10 orders per day, some need at least 100 orders per month & some even need at least 100 orders per day. No one can get that much older when they start. I am also not getting such orders. I am getting 10 to 20 orders per month, cause I am just starting. All other apps denied working with me. Everyone is looking for the big fish, but not Eprolo, it is really the best app. I don't even have to contact them. I have just installed the app from the Shopify app store & that's it. When I get one order after installing eprolo I have contacted them about how to sync my order & got their reply immediately. The process is super easy. Whatever product you are selling don't worry, they will find the product & fulfill your order for you. They have great customer support. Thank You So Much Eprolo, you are doing great.

€URO DEALZ

I have used Eprolo Dropshipping on my store and found it very helpful for finding and importing products of good quality.

Luckki Mi

I'm new to dropshipping and I can already tell this is a good place to do it. Importing products is easy and the quality merchandise surely helps.