EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Elle Fitness Florence

I love this app! Many top product, many help form manager. Shipping always as description.
They help us every day with orders.
We found it : Fantastic!!

my daily shop

what to say ? I just discovered this application and I already like it because it is so easy to integrate with shopify! huge choice of fast import products! eprolo good application for those who want to get started in dropshipping! I give 5 stars

powatcher

Nice APP!
this app is amazing, because it is very easy to use. It is also very cleare to use.
very recommended

Ofertas 247

The price of the Prodcuts are OK, but the shipping is almost X3 of the product price the worse thing is that this products are taking 20 to 50 days to arrive to the US. very rediculous shipping prices and delivery time. A pair of shoes that cost $14 they chrge $18 for shipping. Imagine you can find the same shoes here in the US for under $15 includding shipping. I will remove all this products and delete the app because EPROLO is abusing, I came here becuase the shipping was FREE then becuase of covid19 they put "EXPRESS SHIPPING" for $3 per item now just found out that every product is up to 3X more for shipping of the product price, very rediculous.. this business going bad. since I started I have refunded over 8 customers lamost 50% of my customers got refund/cancelled orders because of the products they dod not have them or because the clien complained that the product never arrived, when you call USPS and aske them for details with tracking number provided by eprolo the USPS says Eprolo have not sent them any package.

Backyard Comfort Boutique

at this time, everything has been great. they always answer my question in a speedy time and every product that has been gotten the customers love. i would recomend fully.

HomeMani

Out of all the dropshipping apps I've tried, Eprolo is the one that I like the best because it is free, and has a cool reward system. It's easy to use, particularly for beginners, and you can easily import products from Aliexpress. A MAJOR plus is the fast shipping it offers which is much faster than shipping via Aliexpress. It gets a thumbs-up from me.

Bedizzled

So far everything has been of good quality and they make it really easy to import products into my drop ship store... very responsive when I've had any questions... I had to cancel a fraudulent order one time and they caught it very quickly and saved me from a loss... I would definitely recommend using EPROLO!

SHERATIQUE

I just installed the app. It seems promising.. I'm still trying to figure out how it works, but for sure it's better than AliExpress. Would update my review once I have orders synced through. But for now.. it's worth a try!! and it's FREE!!

Puppy Playhouse

Amazing and simple to use. I will definitely recommend it to other people looking for an easy fulfillment app.

Chromify Sunglass

So many online winning products are available with images and videos, best app for drop shipping.High recommended.