EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Fit Watches

Eprolo is the best app in the market. I have tried oberlo but thats a little expensive and shipping time is too much. EPROLO provides you with an agent that looks after the store matters and liaise with you about the products and other matters. Rosy is the agent for my store and she helps me a lot and respond quickly.

Gadgetize Tactical

Eprolo has been awesome for helping me source products at lower prices and faster shipping times than most order directly from ali express. It will save you on shipping costs as well as give you the ability to source and fulfill products relatively hands off

Eco World

Easy to use application. Perfect for branding. A very attentive team and above all an agent who personally takes care of the store. She answers every question, and helps a maximum.
I highly recommend downloading this app. Thank you OPRELO, and thank you Lily;)

MyQLifestyle

it really works fast shipping they offer a really good customer service my business is growing really fast with them.

September 18, 2021

Thanks for your approval and feedback! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our platform and service!

Clean & Chic

it has better products than most apps and their shipping is pretty fast even in March, also Fiona is very attentive, caring and friendly, she will fight with suppliers to get store owners a better price and to prioritize our shipping, best customer service experience ever

Get1solution

Without a shadow of doubt, i can confirm that Eprolo is the best fulfilment service in china today. I have used almost 9 fulfilment centers and i can honestly say Eprolo comes first. Most fulfiment centers hide hidden fees in their fulfilments and many others ask you to pay a monthly fee which is expensive. Eprolo does hide any fees. they are very honest. My agent (Evelyn Guo) Is just too amazing. She has never ignored any of my queries. She ships out on time and is extremely polite. She tells me when to scale and when to slow down to avoid any congestions. Honestly i dont know why people dont know about Eprolo. Cj dropshipping always keeps adding shipping prices every single time. Eprolo is more stable. If you are wise, Eprolo is defiant the best way. Eprolo takes 5 to 12 days average from what ive seen. Most fulfilments charge you and still take longer to deliver. Eprolo is the way to go. My love and heart goes to my agent Evelyn. She made my business boom.

Pawstastic

We love this app. It has everything we need for our store and provides a great service. Our account manager Fiona is wonderful and so helpful. She sorts out anything we need. Very happy!

Noggrannhet

Great service from Fiona, items always delivered. Very responsive and proactively assists with my business, 100% recommend.

Asher's Home & More

I just downloaded this app. I am now using Oberlo and the shipping time is ridiculous. By just looking at Eprolo, I am impressed with the product selection and she shipping times listed are amazing.

UBBE™

Cette apps est tout simplement génial. Nous la recommandons vivement................................