EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Ofertas 247

The price of the Prodcuts are OK, but the shipping is almost X3 of the product price the worse thing is that this products are taking 20 to 50 days to arrive to the US. very rediculous shipping prices and delivery time. A pair of shoes that cost $14 they chrge $18 for shipping. Imagine you can find the same shoes here in the US for under $15 includding shipping. I will remove all this products and delete the app because EPROLO is abusing, I came here becuase the shipping was FREE then becuase of covid19 they put "EXPRESS SHIPPING" for $3 per item now just found out that every product is up to 3X more for shipping of the product price, very rediculous.. this business going bad. since I started I have refunded over 8 customers lamost 50% of my customers got refund/cancelled orders because of the products they dod not have them or because the clien complained that the product never arrived, when you call USPS and aske them for details with tracking number provided by eprolo the USPS says Eprolo have not sent them any package.

Backyard Comfort Boutique

at this time, everything has been great. they always answer my question in a speedy time and every product that has been gotten the customers love. i would recomend fully.

HomeMani

Out of all the dropshipping apps I've tried, Eprolo is the one that I like the best because it is free, and has a cool reward system. It's easy to use, particularly for beginners, and you can easily import products from Aliexpress. A MAJOR plus is the fast shipping it offers which is much faster than shipping via Aliexpress. It gets a thumbs-up from me.

Bedizzled

So far everything has been of good quality and they make it really easy to import products into my drop ship store... very responsive when I've had any questions... I had to cancel a fraudulent order one time and they caught it very quickly and saved me from a loss... I would definitely recommend using EPROLO!

SHERATIQUE

I just installed the app. It seems promising.. I'm still trying to figure out how it works, but for sure it's better than AliExpress. Would update my review once I have orders synced through. But for now.. it's worth a try!! and it's FREE!!

Puppy Playhouse

Amazing and simple to use. I will definitely recommend it to other people looking for an easy fulfillment app.

Chromify Sunglass

So many online winning products are available with images and videos, best app for drop shipping.High recommended.

shopleplanet

gostei muito e bem explicativo dar os preços de custo e de venda,tem varios produtos com preços boms

La Mode

So far so good. I believe it is a good starting place for everyone. I do wish there were better alerts but aside from that it does what needs to be done

Cosmic Jelly

It's the easiest app to use for dropshipping. Lots of products and very easy to communicate with. Fiona especially is very helpful and quick to respond. I have had some issues with long delivery due to corona and some misunderstanding in the shipping method but nothing that can't be solved.