EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Fitt-Thickk Trainers

I'm using this app with my online store and I have been having issue after issue. Some times my orders from my store do not sync for me to place the order which causes a delay in shipping. Another time, once I purchased the order, the payment and shipping details would not sync until 2 days later. This also causes delay in communicating with my customers and causes friction.

Then, there is not a customer service representative on my time zone, therefore, I have to wait 12-24 hours for a reply. Not good for business relationships.

werkzeug-online24

Ich bin bis jetzt sehr zufrieden. Der Kundenservice reagiert sehr schnell und man bekommt gute Informationen. Die Lieferzeiten sind auch zufriedenstellend. Die Preise sind bei bestimmten Produkten relativ hoch, aber für den Service ist das angemessen.

VSkin

great job EPROLO thank you so much, you change my life. Your dropshipping shop will be better with this APS

Premium Summer

Good app works a lot better than other apps. Better delivery times and easier methods to import products.

TrapHouse Urban Gear

This is the best dropshipping app on shopify has been a blessing so far and with fast shipping we hope to go a long way with EPROLO . Thanks !

Elena Milani Couture

Very easy to use, modify and import products, a great delivery service, quick and fast, and the assistance they give me was superb!

Southern Mobile Accessories

such an amazing selection and great pricing. looking forward to a long and strong relationship!!!!!!!!!

9five8

We have just started using this app in our business. Great product variety and so easy to use! Would recommend to all start ups!

Rozaful.com

ITS GOOD COMPANY WITH FAST SHIPPING. THIS HELPS A LOT! I WAS THINKING THIS IS A SCAM BUT ITS NOT, FAST SHIPPING SOLVED PROBLEM.

EchoGeer

i used this app the fulfill my shop . and i love the product presentation. and the fast shipping option