EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

BestPrice Gio

Ho usato questa app per fare dropshipping, è perfetta, la consiglio vivamente a tutti. Anche i tempi di spedizione sono precisi.

Uma Boutique

I used Eprolo for all my dropshipping on my www.umaboutique.com. My expeerience was very good. I recomended

Luckey Prices

I love this app. They have anything you can ever think of all at a great price. All brands, any kind of clothing items. It is way better than any other dropshipping app.

www.terndeals.com

I am very happy with this app, easy and user friendly app, i added up products in my store because of faster shipping, Customer service is very helpful and cooperative.

The Bargain Shop Australia

I like Epprolo. It does have its little problems from time to time. If you have a good account manager who helps is a plus. Most issues get sorted quickly.

Ki2Beauty

This company is not awful but it does have it's major flaws that I can warn you about that I wish I knew before I worked with them: 1. Beware, that all items are shipped from china. It may say US WAREHOUSE but you must have "stable sales" for them to use it they say. So if you are starting out and trying to build your brand, they ship from china just like aliexpress. Your tracking for customers will have Chinese in it so your customers will know. 2. They do not keep live inventory. So if your customer orders something, like 2-4 days after, they might hit you up and say that it is out of stock and will refund you. This is hard because your customer ordered it 4 days ago and now you have to tell them it is out of stock? I have loss a lot of money from this happening. It does happen more often than you would like. It is out of their control they say because they say they have high volume in orders so beware of that too, it can get messy. 3. Also not very great quality stuff. Everything runs small so beware of that. I have received items that don't really look like the picture. They are thin, cheap looking or even slightly different pattern. Some good items, but many not so I recommend to order samples and test before drop shipping to customers. Simple to use, so if you are a beginner, it was very easy to use and get started. Also pretty good profit margins if you can find a good reliable product. I suggest having a small catalog if you will work with this company! Good luck!

LeBoujeeBoutique

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS APP. SO HAPPY AND QUICK FOLLOW UP WILL DEFINATELY RECOMMEND. PLEASE SHARE

Trendy Pasal

i used this app to do my dropshipping business but some prices are very high compared to alibaba. overall good place to start dropshipping. thanks eprolo for fast shipping. would be better if you can match prices to alibaba or aliexpress.

Woodpecker UK

Nice app. Better than Aliexpress and good customer service. I prefer it to the alternatives out there. Good work

Oreshia Lyons

I use this app for all of my online store and so far so good. The product is easy to find, import and manage inventory. Would recommend for beginners.