EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

MyBeautyPlugOnline

Best app ever i love it my store is doing amazing if yo are trying to win this is it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Team Work Balance

Great app! Shipping is faster than with AlieExpress, fullfillment is reliable. Great communication with their support easy. Works easily with Shopify.

SpicyEve

Decentralized dropshipping, 15 days max delivery time and custom branding should solve all my problems. So far so good - will update if anything changes.

rpbrothershop

Amazing..really and support always there. They give you one agent to follow you and to take care of the quotes you need shipment etc. and if he or she is busy you can still chat with the support and they help you a lot

Thrift Galaxy LLC

DO NOT USE THIS APP! They completely lie about shipping times. All they do is order from Aliexpress and ship to their California warehouse, and then they ship to your customer. Why would I do that when I can just add the product to Oberlo or literally dozens of similar apps and order myself. The hilarious part is, in order to maintain a positive reputation I ordered the items from a supplier on Aliexpress, and then Eprolo finally said my items had shipped(Lie by the way all they did was print a label. As of this review NONE of my orders have actually shipped.) When I clicked the tracking it brought me to an aliexpress order tracking from the SAME supplier I ordered from. What a Joke! Don't risk your reputation with this app.

theshopcode

We haven't started selling yet but as far as the import and listing process goes, it's user-friendly, pretty simple and I love that we get to find other items from top Ali stores and import to Eprolo. Will leave another review after we get the orders coming in!

PetFetchStore

I used the app and it was perfect. Easy and good experience.
I liked it because i just need to pay for the products. +

Essentials @ Metatron Concepts

The suppliers are hand-selected, The product photos look great. The packages arrive with your own aftermarket material and the shipping is quick and free. This all helps with retention. Looking forward to much success with this app.

GymGiantGear.com

This is by far the best dropshipping site to use! They ship fast, arrive fast, and are free for most products!

Robambini

Great app. The integration process went smoothly. I'm so looking forward to receiving my first order.